This page is a listing of the minimum requirements for specific Rebel Legion costumes. Although this list is extensive, it is meant to cover the more common costumes and is not meant to be a complete list of all possible costumes that may be admitted by the Rebel Legion. If your costume is not listed here, you should consult the Legion Membership Officer (LMO) to see if it will be admissable. Changes or additions to this list may be submitted here. For easier reference, the master list has been broken down by character.NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colors, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build. (LCJ listing here)
The Fringe Costume StandardsLando Calrissian (Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Bespin)
- Blue cape with collar and paisley/patterned lining
- Blue shirt with darker blue cuffs and collar
- Blue belt
- Dark blue pants
- Dark blue/black shoes
- Winning smile
Lando Calrissian (Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, End Scene)
- Black vest with breast pockets
- White, long-sleeved dress shirt with a collar
- Dress pants and shoes, no street clothes.
Mirax Terrik (“The Phantom Affair” by Michael Stackpole, Star Wars Customizable Card Game)
- Close-fitting tan pants with black stripes on the outside of the legs
- Calf-high black boots
- White long-sleeved plain t-shirt
- Black flight jacket with fleece collar, sleeve lacing and graphic design on back
- Belt with several pouches and thigh holster
You must have at least one of the following items to be accepted:
- Light Blue driving gloves
- Mirax’s helmet
- Code Cylinders
Mirax Terrik (Rogue Squadron novels)
- Close-fitting blue flight suit
- Black boots to below knee
- Belt and thigh holster with pouches
- Patches to match description
- Code cylinders
- Blaster, unless local laws prohibit or strongly discourage carrying anything that looks like a firearm.
Deliah Blue – Legacy comics series
1. Top consisting of blue colored center part with three cutouts, yellow panels on the sides of the centre, green panel that continues to form the back panel of the top. Black shoulder straps that creates the upper part of the back section of the top as well.
2. Low hip fitted pants that are created from panels of blue , yellow and black color, while the blue panel is on both sides with 4 to 5 cutouts in it, yellow panels creates the middle section of the pants and black panels create the inner legs parts.
3. Brown leather belt with gold studs/holes in it, with five gold decorative round pieces on it, the center piece is bigger with different decoration on it and the other four are same. Piece of purple fabric of same color as knee pads, hanging from the belt
4. Arm covers of black fabric with several cut-outs.
5. Gold massive wide bracelets with relief pattern and big purple stone
6. High boots of purple color, padded knee pads of the same color as boots
7. Long blue hair/wig,
8. Pink skin color, blue lips
1. Violet eye contacts
2. Blaster – bluebolt style
Nera Dantels – Empire comics version
1. Mid. blue short sleeved midriff t-shirt, form fitting.
2. Same shade of blue form fitting pants/leggings with red stripes running down the side of each leg.
3. High brown leather/leather like boots.
4. Brown leather/leather like belt with silver buckle. Four brown leather/leather like pouches on the belt, two on each side.
5. Yellow vest with decorative piping and with several squares on the back running down the center back in the beige and blackish colors. Rolled up sleeves secured with flaps, mandarin style collar.
6. Brown leather/leather like gloves. Silver gauntlets with two armbands on them.
7. Blue tattoo/bodypaint in the shape of ”angel wings” framing the eyes.
1. Green eyes or contacts
2. Dark brown hair with fringe
3. Brown holster
1. Top in style of comfortable bra with wide shoulder straps of elastic fabric purple or burgundy colored.
2. Low hip shorts made from the same material as bra in the same color
3. Arm covers made of black net fabric and held in place by two wide silver stripes on both ends
4. Black tights with pattern of big eyed net, created of wider stripes.
5. Knee high boots of purple or burgundy color
6. Long purple hair, face is framed with two strands of hair and the rest of hair is secured to fall to the back
7. There is a “tattoo“under left eye in the shape of two tiny triangles , there is also a tattoo on the belly circling naval consisting of four diamonds, four darts and dots.
1. Green eyes or contact lenses
2. Purple eye shades and purple lipstick
3. WESTAR-34 blaster pistol
Standard by Andrea Ulagová and Anna Sirkovská
Reviewed & approved by Costume Standards Committee & LMO 3/21/12