Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a70ca5fccd5d94340b525229f603b892Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Viewing costume :: Minha Ipuigen (new veil)
Costume

Character Profile

Minha Ipuigen (new veil)
Librarian
Member:  Bookworm
Base Membership Officer
German Base Yavin
Character Name:  Minha Ipuigen (new veil)
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Miraluka
Librarian
Lightsabre Color:
blue, cyan, yellow

Character/Costume Description

This is an addition to my grey Miraluka Jedi as seen here: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=11878&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes
I added a new set of tabards and a new veil to the costumes.

It consists now of the following items:
black robe;
black leather boots;
black leather Prequel-stile belt with three pouches and food capsules;
three lightsabers available (blue, cyan, a yellow double), two at max will be carried at the same time, an option to carry the yellow double on the back for practical reasons;
up to two covertec clips;
black linen skirt;
black linen inner tunic;
middle grey linen outer tunic;
two sets of tabards and obi:
a) light grey with middle grey Ansatu-pattern at the bottom and plain light grey obi
b) light grey tabards with middle grey Ansatu-pattern all over them, obi also with pattern;
grey Miraluka-eyewear as ornate glasses or a black veil like the one Visas Marr carries (black fabric with silver Ansatu-pattern on the hem).

Pictures on other sites
 http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160930/rorey5ou

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.