Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=931693aaab26f225b65813b9caaa90b8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Viewing costume :: Luke Skywalker (TFA, TLJ)
Costume

Character Profile

Luke Skywalker (TFA, TLJ)
Jedi Master
Member:  Rikh-Tar (Marcus)
German Base XO
German Base Yavin
Character Name:  Luke Skywalker (TFA, TLJ)
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Jedi Master
Lightsabre Color:

Character/Costume Description

Costume of Luke Skywalker as seen in Episode VII: "The Force Awakens" and in Episode VIII: "The Last Jedi".

Components all made by myself, except...
- wig (purchased)
- boots (purchased second hand/ cobbler rearranged the sole/ stitched the stripes on the sides myself)
- putties (purchased/ dyed by myself)
- undertunic (purchased/ rearranged by myself)
- belt buckle (thanks to Mr Fast/ painted by myself)
- robot hand (special thanks to Annie, a friend of mine, who did an amazing job way beyond my expectations)

Pictures on other sites
 back with arched seam

boots

front

glove

glove 1

left

new profile

right

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2018 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.