Forum and Costume Controls
REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first
|Viewing costume :: Carlos Ramossanchez
Active Legion Member
Resubmitting application was told to fix
1) Trim the bottom edges of the front and
back of the flak
vest to roughly 1/2" to 3/4".
Cut vest and left 1/2 inch ast bottom of
front and back
2) Tighten the chestbox strap so that it isn't
so loose and
trim the excess strap.
Done and straps are now shorter
3) Move the code cylinder pocket/left
shoulder pocket up
higher. I'd say roughly 1 1/2" to 2" but it's
hard to say
exactly just from looking at a picture.
Reattached pockets higher
4) Move the right arm pocket up higher so
that it sits above
Moved pockects to the bottom of it it's right
at the top of elbow joint
5) When wearing the vest, try to position it
so that the
bottom edges are roughly even with each
other, this makes
the vest sit better on the body.
6) Rotate the belt so that the buckle is
so that the flares are at your sides instead
of having one
set of flares at your back.
Belt is now centered
Costume is wampa wear. Leather German
jack boots, aluminum cylinders for shoulder
belt and leg leather gloves used from my
|Pictures on other sites