Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=65669e4372c7888e212c02ba0c249325Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to Jim's profile       
Viewing costume :: Poe Dameron (Briefing Room)
Costume

Character Profile

Poe Dameron (Briefing Room)
Member:  Jim
Active Legion Member
Alpha Base
Character Name:  Poe Dameron (Briefing Room)
Costume Type:  Rebel Pilots
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Preferred Ship:
X Wing fighter

Character/Costume Description

Poe Dameron's "Resistance briefing room/onboard ship" X Wing jumpsuit, harness, belt and Commander rank badge as seen in Episodes VII and VIII.

(Costume will be expanded further into full X Wing Resistance Pilot costume, adding white vest jacket and lifevest, left lower leg silver flares & black webbing flare bandolier, chest plate, chest box, black hose, black gloves and Black Leader pilot helmet)

General description:

"Solarium" solar cherry fabric for jumpsuit, chaps, pockets, "pencil holder" on left upper arm

red 1 piece frontal internal non viewable 28" zipper, solar cherry zipper applique, and solar cherry "chest box loop" below collar on zipper applique, from which to hang X Wing pilot chest box

collar and arms have hand dyed red/orange ruffle elastic; 3 working hooks & eyes to close collar

dark gray ribbed knit fabric cuffs

"Commander" symbol rank badge of ABS plastic, painted, with magnetic backing

on lower back: gray webbing back strap and black 2 piece snap buckle

lower leg gray webbing and slider buckles

harness and belt: soft and sturdy webbing material, plastic silver spray painted "paddles", Chicago screws, metal roll-pin buckle, automotive paint

black boots (link is below)

my hair length, style and topical temporary black color is specifically to cosplay as Poe (as I do already with my existing approved Poe Jakku TFA costume)

This flightsuit costume represents approx. $200 materials and supplies and 85 of my personal hours of shared communal labor towards all 27 of the group suits, harnesses and belts produced to this stage, including my own, done during 11 different build meetings

LINKS

Seattle's Alpha Base's 27 member group build, with specifications, ordering links, etc:

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88895&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

boots:

https://vod.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?itemid=221584517518&transid=1966435746012&ul_noapp=true

Thank you for reviewing and judging my costume! Please send me any questions via my RL profile or to pacheech@msn.com Greatly appreciated!

Pictures on other sites
 back

front

left

pose

right

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.