Forum and Costume Controls
REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first
|Viewing costume :: Kopecz Vulhar
Active Legion Member
Pieces purchased online and altered
through coffee dyeing, sewing velcroing,
etc. Would be happy to share upon
1) Outer Tunic meets requirements by
hanging to top knuckles when arms are
down and covering torso down to mid-
2) Dual tabards extend past OT and do
not cross in front or back.
3) Obi is correctly proportioned, no
velcro is visible.
4) Belt is correct color, style, and size.
Complements color of boots.
5) Lightsaber is hilt only. 3D printed.
6) Lightsaber clip is classic covertec
7) Pants are complementary color and
8) Boots end below the knee and have a
zipper on the inside of the ankle.
9) No t-shirts visible under IT.
1) Chocolate inner tunic, fully realized
(i.e. not a dickie) and clasped with
2) Three total pouches, resin cast and
painted to match overall color scheme.
3) Two complete sets of Prequel-style
4) Jedi robe is dark brown and extends
to roughly two inches above the floor.
|Pictures on other sites
front sans robe
front with robe
profile shot with robe (alternate)