Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4e9d9f529935eb965000b32160d2a487Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Back to Vieillecaque's profile       
Viewing costume :: Klyk
Costume

Character Profile

Klyk
Jedi knight
Member:  Vieillecaque
Coruscant Base XO
Coruscant Base
Character Name:  Klyk
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Jedi knight
Lightsabre Color:
Blue

Character/Costume Description

Character Bio: (in progress)
My name is KLYK, i'm a human from Naboo
I was born on 39BBY during the reign of King Veruna.
My father was a Theed's palace guards, my mother was one of the Queen's Handmaidens.
32BBY
At age 7, right after the battle of Naboo i found Obi-wan Kenobi's lightsaber while playing in the surroundings of the Palace.
Willing to give it back, I was introduced to him and Anakin skywalker after the Ceremony that reunited Gungans and Naboos.
He immediatly felt that i was force sensitive and encouraged my parents to send me to coruscant to receive proper training.
As it was broken, he offers me his old lightsaber telling me it wasn't a coicidence if i had found it...
19BBY
I escaped the attack on coruscant jedi Temple and didn't enroll in the clone wars because of my young age which saved me from order 66.
I spent the couple next years trying to hide my Jedi order appartenance but used my training in some of cosruscant underground fightclubs,
to earn money and subsist waiting to meet other Jedi survivors and a new master to complete my training.
To be continued...

COSTUME INFORMATION
Outer Tunic Color: BEIGE
Under Tunic Color: DARK BROWN
Tabards Color: BLUE/GOLD
Obi / Sash: BLUE/GOLD
Belt Color: BROWN
Pouch Color: BROWN
Trousers / Skirt Color: DARK BROWN
Boot Color: BROWN

Pictures on other sites
 ACTION

BACK

FRONT

LEFT SIDE

RIGHT SIDE

tabard vest references - Tiplee, Tiplar (TCW Jedi)

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.