Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=49d042b450e52a222a6abb659db8954fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Central Base members       
Viewing costume :: Kress Katana
Costume

Character Profile

Kress Katana
Knight
Member:  lsnewman (Linda Newman)
Active Legion Member
Central Base
Character Name:  Kress Katana
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Knight
Lightsabre Color:
Purple

Character/Costume Description

Kress Katana was born 25 years prior to the battle of Yavin. At the age of 2 she was taken to be trained as a Jedi.

My costume was fabricated by a company called Twin Roses Designs. The boots and belt are leather. The black cloak is made of wool. My under tunic is purple as is the lining of my outer tunic. My outer tunic is light gray and my Tabards and Obi are a dark gray.

Pictures on other sites
 Kress Katana - Back View

Kress Katana - Front View

Kress Katana - Front View with Hood Up

Kress Katana - Left Side View

Kress Katana - Right Side View

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2020 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.