First Class Trooper
Active Legion Member
|First Class Trooper
- Pants: Bdu style, cotton, dyed tan with
specific products. Camo colors similar to
those suggested after a lot of research and
tests (I was unable to find such specific
colors in Europe).
- T-shirt, long sleeve: cotton, dyed tan.
- Boots: desert style combat boots, canvas,
sand color; heavily weathered.
- Gaiters: hand made, cotton fabric in
natural color; two layers with internal
batting, 8 eyelets, laces tinted olive green.
- Belt: olive belt, 2 small pouches and two
medium puoches, all weathered.
- Gloves: light yellow leather work gloves,
- Snow jacket: original surplus snow jacket,
dyed tan. Shortened to give the correct
shape. Camo is the same as the pants.
- Helmet: hand made soft cap, tailored on
my measures following the reference
pictures found on the book "Star Wars
Costumes - The Original Trilogy" (Brandon
Alinger); Donut 3d printed, painted and
weathered. NOTE: in the pictures I noticed
that I don't wear the helmet properly, it
seems right at the mirror, but I did a
mistake, sorry for this!
- Blaster: DH-17, 3d printed in ABS,
painted and lightly weathered, to give it
- Rank badge