First Class Trooper
Active Legion Member
|First Class Trooper
- Pants: Bdu style, cotton, dyed tan with
specific products. 5 colors camo; colors
similar to those suggested after a lot of
research and tests (I was unable to find
such specific colors in Europe). LITTLE
NOTE: every camo paint is relized by
my husband, who painted three Endor
troopers: his own, mine and another Italian
Base member. This little squad sports the
and the same paint technique, for better
unity and realism.
- T-shirt, long sleeve: cotton, dyed tan.
- Boots: desert style combat boots, canvas,
sand color; weathered.
- Gaiters: hand made, cotton fabric in
natural color; two layers with internal
batting, 5 eyelets, laces tinted olive green;
- Belt: olive belt, 2 small pouches and one
rear medium pouch, all weathered.
- Gloves: light yellow leather work gloves,
- Snow jacket: original surplus M40 snow
jacket, dyed tan. Shortened and adjusted
to give the correct shape. Camo is the
same as the pants.
- Helmet: hand made soft cap, tailored on
my measures following the reference
pictures found on the book "Star Wars
Costumes - The Original Trilogy" (Brandon
Alinger); Donut 3d printed, painted and
- Blaster: DH-17, 3d printed in ABS,
painted and lightly weathered, to give it
- Rank badge.