Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1f1351271a27e5d8b64d921d3cf98505Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Lion Base members       
Viewing costume :: Queen Amidala of the Naboo
Costume

Character Profile

Queen Amidala of the Naboo
Queen
Member:  ..:Jayne:..
Active Legion Member
Lion Base
Character Name:  Queen Amidala of the Naboo
Costume Type:  Old Republic Royalty/Senatorial
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Political Position:
Queen
Home Planet:
Naboo

Character/Costume Description

Padmé's ceremonial gown, which she wore during celebration at the end of Episode I.
Gown consist of a dress, a petal cape and a parasol. This is my very first costume and I
really want this one since I was nine.

My costume is home made kind and it was made with great help from my mother. She
did all the sewing part. Time to say:"Thank you mom!" I did paintings and I created the
parasol and forehead piece.

Dress are made from white satin. It's sleeveless because, sleeves are sewn into the
cape. That's the only way I figure out, how to wear the cape comfortably. The tabard is
painted with silk colours and the symbols are outlined with silver conture. The cape is
made of petals, which are dyed with colour specific for silk. The tones of peaches, yellow
and pink. However the fabric I used for the cape is synthetic.

The parasol is made from wires intended for wheels. Fabric used there is also synthetic
one. Pattern is painted with silver liner.

Jewelry is my own piece too. I set it from silver wire and rhinestones.
Hair piece is fine art made from ponytail I used for my prom. Now, it's usefull again.
Peaceglobe is plastic ball with some shimmering stripes inside. It makes the shinnig
effect.
I wear white leather shoes with my costume.

So, thanks mom. Again. You are awesome! :)

Pictures on other sites

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2024 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.