Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a58fbfa28e4caf02dd5ec53755ec83b9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Viewing costume :: L'Nor
Costume

Character Profile

L'Nor
Member:  Lady Elenor
Active Legion Member
German Base Yavin
Character Name:  L'Nor
Costume Type:  Jedi
Formal/Canon
Species:  Human
Lightsabre Color:
green

Character/Costume Description

I always wanted to make a battle-damaged Jedi but I donít like weapons Ė so LíNor became a ďMedicď - and she has a really really really bad dayÖ (Actually she gets killed and becomes a ghost Ė thatís the twin of this battled-damaged costume)

LíNor wears a skin-colored inner tunic with long tight fitting sleeves (therefore she isnít handicapped in helping the wounded). The outer tunic is - like a real medical smock Ė plain and white, sleevesless, itís made of rough untreated cotton cloth. She also wears a beige jupe-culotte (divides skirt) made of rough nettle cloth and brown leather riding-boots. Tabards and sash are made of brown-and-grey linen. The brown leather utility belt comes with 2 D-rings, a droid caller (although LíNorís MediDoid is broken), 2 pouches (1 brown leather, 1 beige velour) Ė a green blade can be attached to the lightsaber hilt (or a reflecting whip, but that is more Sith). The grey robe is made of cotton.

I weathered the whole costume, e.g. I used scissors to make the hems look battered, iodine to simulate old blood splatter, tea, coffee, mud and soil for the stained look and last but not least fire to add some holes.

Due to the fact that her droid is broken LíNor is carrying a MedPack. I painted a First-Aid Package from the 1970ís in white, added a strap and the red symbol seen on top of the Kaliida Shoals Medical Center as equivalent of the Red Cross. Itís fully equipped (updated of course) and functional.

Pictures on other sites
 battledamaged Jedi back

battledamaged Jedi back no robe

battledamaged Jedi front

battledamaged Jedi front no robe

battledamaged Jedi side

Medpack

MedPack

The Rebel Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred volunteer Rebel costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. © 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved. Used under authorization.