Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=70f68e82d8355bbb477f3f4badc2cdb0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

WIP - Season 3 Kanan Jarrus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billythebrickcosplay ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shivannd wrote:
Will the mask be see through? If so I would love to see how you did it.

Nope Very Happy I actually have a pretty decent field of vision out of the bottom, and since I'll have the blind contacts and scar on my face, I can take it off for walking around and put it back on for photos if it gets too difficult!

I have thought about making a mold of my mask and casting it in clear resin though. that would allow me to just do a thin layer of white on the Jaig eyes and still allow some vision straight ahead.
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base CO
Freedom Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

billythebrickcosplay wrote:
Shivannd wrote:

Nope Very Happy I actually have a pretty decent field of vision out of the bottom, and since I'll have the blind contacts and scar on my face, I can take it off for walking around and put it back on for photos if it gets too difficult!

I have thought about making a mold of my mask and casting it in clear resin though. that would allow me to just do a thin layer of white on the Jaig eyes and still allow some vision straight ahead.

if you decide to do the cast, please let me know, I would be interested in one as well

Joel Webne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
billythebrickcosplay ()

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually bought my supplies to try my hand at a brush on matrix mold for the first time on the mask, so assuming everything comes out correctly, I will definitely be posting about it and offering them up in my shop!

Shivannd wrote:
billythebrickcosplay wrote:
Shivannd wrote:

if you decide to do the cast, please let me know, I would be interested in one as well

billythebrickcosplay ()

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:10 pm    Post subject: I debuted my Kanan this weekend Reply with quote

I still need to do the boots, these are my base boots, but other than that I'm pretty happy with the whole thing!

Kievan Mereel (Sam Coulson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That shirt looks really good on you -- great cut and stiffness on the shoulders. But what really sells it is your hair.
billythebrickcosplay ()

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kievan Mereel wrote:
That shirt looks really good on you -- great cut and stiffness on the shoulders. But what really sells it is your hair.

And this is also why I'll never do finale Kanan Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: