Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=39d25a7e016e35b266508f2e368d7b91Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Cassian Andor jacket

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Rogue One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garry ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:08 am    Post subject: Cassian Andor jacket Reply with quote

Where is the best place to find a Cassian Andor style jacket I see them all over ebay but I'm kinda wary. Thanks, Garry
Eirik Raleck (Erik Clarke)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't speak from personal experience, but I've had people recommend Anovos' stuff to me and there's selling Andor jackets for $180.

https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars/products/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-cassian-andor-jacket-pre-order
strider (Tim Helbing)
Assistant Captain of the Guard

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eirik Raleck wrote:
I can't speak from personal experience, but I've had people recommend Anovos' stuff to me and there's selling Andor jackets for $180.

https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars/products/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-cassian-andor-jacket-pre-order

Anovos can make you wait months or even years to get what you order, but in this particular case it looks like they're shipping these jackets now. It'd be worth an email inquiry at least to see how long the wait might be.

In general though I would personally stay away from Anovos unless I was prepared to wait quite a while.
Merc_with_a_Bryar (Sam Falco)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^I second this. Anovos has a LOT of horror stories...

Member:
Ra Kura Base (Florida)
Stormfront Temple
Rebel Legion Knights of the Jedi Order
Galactic Stategic Command
kman ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Anovos jacket is likely to be the most accurate of all, and good quality, but not, they're not shipping yet. Soon, I hope, but they're definitely still in the pre-order stage. If they're on time, they'll come into stock in the next month or two and then things can move quickly, but since they're notorious for missing deadlines, it could easily be 6 months or more until they're truly in stock.

Best jacket on the market NOW is the Magnoli Clothiers one. The White Label version isn't priced horribly.

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Paris Support Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kman wrote:

Best jacket on the market NOW is the Magnoli Clothiers one. The White Label version isn't priced horribly.

I'm not sure I understand the distinction between White Label and not White Label, can you help me out with that? And as far as I can tell the WL version is the only one offered at the moment.
kman ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strider wrote:
kman wrote:

I'm not sure I understand the distinction between White Label and not White Label, can you help me out with that? And as far as I can tell the WL version is the only one offered at the moment.

I've never actually compared the jackets to see just what is different. The price was certainly different, though! (White Label is their "budget" line)

Indy can probably let you know, if you inquire.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry... just saw this post. Our White Label line is basically just a no-customization version of our standard line. In other words, there are limited (sometimes no) color or detail options. They are still fully made-to-measure, but the lack of customizations makes the processing faster, easier, less time-consuming and, therefore, less expensive.

Kind regards,
Indy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Rogue One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: