Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=42c46a7a9f1b73694b5dd93cedae8705Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Gaining Access to Apollo Base Forums
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Apollo Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
We' R'Dna (Bradley Payne)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: New to Apollo Base Reply with quote

Hi I am new to this forum. I also have registered at Apollo Base and Ohio Star Wars forums and need activated.

I have yet to submit my photos. I will be doing that next weekend. I am waiting on newer components to my costume.
Dragoon3060 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya All! I am officially back! My Han Solo is once again fully approved as of yesterday! For those of you who were in the group when I was last a member back in 2011 hello again! To all of those who have joined since then Hello There!! I am looking forward to trooping again with all of you!

I signed up for Ohio Star Wars Event page and am awaiting approval there. As for Apollo Base forum I'm signed up under my old screen name. Can someone help me change that?

So excited to start trooping again!
We' R'Dna (Bradley Payne)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: New to Apollo Base Reply with quote

We' R'Dna wrote:
Hi I am new to this forum. I also have registered at Apollo Base and Ohio Star Wars forums and need activated.

I have yet to submit my photos. I will be doing that next weekend. I am waiting on newer components to my costume.

Update: My costume has been approved and I am now an active Member.
The Dark Empire-TDE457

Just Some Nerd (James Hamilton)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Hello everyone Reply with quote

Hi Guys, I'm James & I recently had my first costume approved (ROTJ Luke). I'm from the Athens area in SE Ohio near the WV border. I just wanted to post here to introduce myself and request access to the http://www.apollobase.org/ forum also. What else should I check out on here to get started? Look forward to seeing you guys at events.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&a=17338
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Apollo Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: