Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=65c0aed50c7054b85bdf712ec814b315Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Easter Egg Hunt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kein Whuf (Kevin Peters)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:54 am    Post subject: Easter Egg Hunt Reply with quote

Our church is having a large Easter egg hunt this coming Saturday from 12-2pm at Rock Springs Elementary on Waldron Road in La Vergne. Set up starts at 10.

They have some big SW fans that have done a booth for the kids in the past and had a big success. They have asked me to join this year and I thought I would offer it to some locals if anyone would like to join. They have someone doing Vader and Kylo and a Rey.

Anyway, if someone is interested you can let me know and I can get more logistics to you. My cell is 615-785-3125.

RebelMando
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: