Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a83624aa53431eb9647b7d4ffffb2acaMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

new members introduce yourselves here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schraeds (Matt Schraeder)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JarheadinDE wrote:
After checking in on the main board I figured I better check in on my local one. I am Matt and as my screen name says I am a Marine (once a Marine, Always a Marine) in Delaware. I live in Dover. After serving in the Corps, I have spent the past 18 1/2 yrs in prison. No not as an inmate but as a correctional officer. I have always had a love for star wars ever since I remember watching ANH from the back seat of my parents car at the local drive in.
I plan on doing the following:
Endor Commando
Generic Jedi

Matt,

Welcome. Sign up on our forums at GhostBaseRL.com.

And thank you for your service.
TB/TK-99920, Jedi
alegolasg ()

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm Andrew from the Pittsburgh area. I'm working on a Generic Jedi General modeled after Ima-Gun-Di. I've done enough practice on plain white sheets that I feel ready for the real thing. However with Celebration only 3 weeks away now I'm having trouble spending money on anything, in case i really want that expensive item. Razz

I also know how good at procrastination I can be, so if it gets near the end of summer and it seems like I have not really done anything feel free to get on my case about it.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Andrew. I created a build thread for you on the Ghost Base forums. The link is here: http://forum.ghostbaserl.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=540
TB/TK-99920, Jedi
Eveille ()

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!

New member here from York, PA! I've been into Star Wars since I was a small child and finally took the leap of joining the legion.

I currently have builds of the following which I will be passing through the approval process:

Padme Amidala Packing Gown
Rey Jakku
Leia Organa Senatorial Gown
Aayla Secura

My current build is Queen Amidala Pre-Senate Kimono which I stream on Twitch every Thursday!

And for Celebration next year I have planned builds of Shaak Ti and Lyn Me. I'll also start another Amidala gown next year as my big project for the year.

Looking forward to hopefully participating in some events this coming year and seeing folks at Celebration next year (if only they would announce the dates already! XD)
Dustoff1081 ()

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone! My name is Chip and I live in Smyrna, DE. I have been a member of the 501st Legion, First State Garrison now for a little over a year now and I am currently the Public Relations Officer for them. Full time, I am an Assistant Chief in the Fire Department. I would like to submit my ANH Tusken Raider for approval. I have met some members of Ghost Base at several Troops and I truly look forward to meeting everyone! Thanks!!!!

Take Care and Be Safe!!

Chip
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eveille wrote:
Hi all!

New member here from York, PA! I've been into Star Wars since I was a small child and finally took the leap of joining the legion.

I currently have builds of the following which I will be passing through the approval process:

Padme Amidala Packing Gown
Rey Jakku
Leia Organa Senatorial Gown
Aayla Secura

My current build is Queen Amidala Pre-Senate Kimono which I stream on Twitch every Thursday!

And for Celebration next year I have planned builds of Shaak Ti and Lyn Me. I'll also start another Amidala gown next year as my big project for the year.

Looking forward to hopefully participating in some events this coming year and seeing folks at Celebration next year (if only they would announce the dates already! XD)

Welcome! We look forward to you joining. Sign up for the Ghost Base forums at GhostBaseRL.com.
TB/TK-99920, Jedi
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dustoff1081 wrote:
Hi everyone! My name is Chip and I live in Smyrna, DE. I have been a member of the 501st Legion, First State Garrison now for a little over a year now and I am currently the Public Relations Officer for them. Full time, I am an Assistant Chief in the Fire Department. I would like to submit my ANH Tusken Raider for approval. I have met some members of Ghost Base at several Troops and I truly look forward to meeting everyone! Thanks!!!!

Take Care and Be Safe!!

Chip

Welcome, Chip! Sign up for the Ghost Base forums at GhostBaseRL.com.
TB/TK-99920, Jedi
Dustoff1081 ()

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Matt! I will sign up.
RickD ()

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

Hello! my name is Rick and I live in Western PA (Pittsburgh). I was recently accepted to the forum and i'm really looking forward to joining Rebel Legion. I have a Han Solo costume i've been working on and i've worn to events like Star Wars night at PNC Park, though I don't believe it currently meets legion standards.

I would love any help and assistance that anyone could provide because i'm not quite sure where the best places to buy items to put the costume together. I've mostly been using Amazon or Etsy.

Anyway i'm very excited to be here and hopefully looking forward to one day becoming a full member and getting to know some of you!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: New Member Reply with quote

RickD wrote:
Hello! my name is Rick and I live in Western PA (Pittsburgh). I was recently accepted to the forum and i'm really looking forward to joining Rebel Legion. I have a Han Solo costume i've been working on and i've worn to events like Star Wars night at PNC Park, though I don't believe it currently meets legion standards.

I would love any help and assistance that anyone could provide because i'm not quite sure where the best places to buy items to put the costume together. I've mostly been using Amazon or Etsy.

Anyway i'm very excited to be here and hopefully looking forward to one day becoming a full member and getting to know some of you!

Rick,

Welcome to the forums. Ghost Base has its own forums. Sign up here:
http://forum.ghostbaserl.com/phpBB3/

We have a Han in Butler, and there is another in Morgantown, WV, so we can get you some help.
TB/TK-99920, Jedi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: