Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=497640b30a1419cd9ff8846ea0c02596Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

SW Rebels - Kanan Jarrus Season 1 WIP - Scratch Armor Build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaaurGundo ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: SW Rebels - Kanan Jarrus Season 1 WIP - Scratch Armor Build Reply with quote

Hello!

I'm working on this Season 1 build of Kanan for double approval with RL and Saber Guild, and would love any experience that more experienced members have to offer.

I'm using Sintra. This is what I have so far for my prototype (prototype will be repurposed for another SG character, but I'm doing a scratch build and want to make sure the template I drew is correct before cutting a second set).

The fit:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/2tvwhNn8WCF9uRvgPQqOle6ijfbXzlW4cGXYM5FRURB

I'm going to be cutting down the inside of the seams on the wrist and bicep armor and using magnets to hold it closed.

I have an Eris coming from Saberforge for dueling, and will have a 3D printed hilt for non-combat appearances.

3D printed belt bits and blaster.

Our local SG seamstress is working on the shirt

Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated! Also, let me know if any other photos are needed (I absolutely need to take one of the assembled armor, of course, and will update when I cut down the wrist bits to add magnets this weekend). Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: