Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=78e0d2718954ca8308ee3d1dbaafa8b4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Optional Items - Jedi General

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thesinki93 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:03 am    Post subject: Optional Items - Jedi General Reply with quote

I have some more questions I am hoping people can chime in on. I am seeking clarification around what is accepted for items 7 and 8 for the optional requirements for a Jedi General.

7. Special jedi general neck/should armour (animated style).
8. Hooded capes or full jedi cloak like seen on references.

7. The standards clearly outline the use of white clone style armour pieces for forearms, chest, legs and helmet. I'm wondering if item 7 refers to chest and shoulder armour that can be seen on Jedi that is not clone styled. There seems to be a wide range that fits this. Here are some examples. (Bultar Swan and Mace Windu fit this category as well further down)....

Would it be permitted to have chest shoulder armour in a similar style to any of these examples?

8. I would really like to include a hooded cape/cloak/robe into my Jedi General. I have seen some examples where the chest/shoulder armour is worn over the top. Examples are Mace Windu with armour over a robe and Anakin/Bultar Swan with armour worn over a cape.

I am wondering if something like this would be permitted as well so long as a hood is included?

Love to hear your thoughts Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by thesinki93 () on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
ZlaAul ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Clarification on Standards - Optional Items - Jedi Gener Reply with quote

thesinki93 wrote:
https://imgur.com/x6Xrn8O

Would it be permitted to have chest shoulder armour in a similar style to any of these examples?

from my understanding, indeed the revision has done a lot to allow the inclusion of the mentioned style.

thesinki93 wrote:
I am wondering if something like this would be permitted as well so long as a hood is included?

in my opinion, most Jedi robe has a hood, so it could be a possible option once you have the hood.

"First comes the day//Then comes the night.
After the darkness//Shines through the light.
The difference, they say, //Is only made right
By the resolving of gray//Through refined Jedi sight."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: