Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=87896e1007c14f16998622f4f340f91dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Rebel Legion Trading Cards for Kessel Base Members (ongoing)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcrab3t ()
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject: Rebel Legion Trading Cards for Kessel Base Members (ongoing) Reply with quote

Hello Kessel Base members,

My name is John Crabtree and I am taking over the design for trading cards for Kessel Base from Jon Barnes. He did a great job with these previously, and I wanted to continue his contribution to the base - and I will be doing so by using his same design (with his blessings, of course).

If you're interested in getting your own trading card, Please read and submit to me the information and items below. Then, I will design the trading card front and back images, get them proofed by you, make changes (if needed), and then giving you the final images for ordering cards.

You will do the ordering yourself through GOTPRINT and will be able to order however many you want with whatever shipping speed you want.

All Kessel Base members will be responsible for placing their own card orders. This will allow you to order as many and as frequently as you like. In addition, you can track your order status. All members will use gotprint.com in order to maintain a consistent look for all the cards. A final email from me will include step by step ordering directions

Printing will be done through www.GotPrint.com, and I will send the printing/ordering information when the final images have been proofed and approved.

For these trading cards, you need to select what information you want on the front and back of your card (below). You MUST fill out the REQUIRED information, then decide if want the OPTIONS, then choose from the FURTHER OPTIONS.

INFORMATION/ITEMS NEEDED:

CARD FRONT - REQUIRED:

• Photo (You need a high-quality picture of you in your costume. Action poses look terrific. That means your pictures need to be at least 300dpi (dots per inch) at full size (I can manipulate this as needed, but get me the highest quality you can). This must be the original size , you cannot “size up” lower resolution pictures as they will look blurry)
• Name (Real name, nickname, forum username, or character name; may include rank or role if desired)

CARD BACK - REQUIRED:

• Photo (You need another picture for the back — can be the same as front, a “head shot,” or a "candid shot.")
• RL ID (RL Forum screen name)
• Base (this will be KESSEL BASE by default)
• Joined (date you first got approved)

CARD BACK - OPTIONAL:

• Real Name (can be omitted if you wish to not include this)
• Character Name (i.e. Han Solo, Biggs Starlighter, etc.; may be omitted if you don't have a character name)
• Rank (RECOMMENDED - i.e. Jedi Master, Commander, Captain, etc.)
• Contact/email (email, or twitter, or instagram, etc.; may be omitted if you choose)
• Rebel Uprisings (notable troops. You may elect to omit this because it will date your cards easily)
• Weapons (lightsaber with color, N11 blaster, etc.)
• Vehicle/Craft (i.e. X-Wing fighter, Millenium Falcon, etc.)
• Affiliations (other memberships, i.e. Knights of the Jedi Order, Krayt Klan, The 501st Legion, etc.)
• Other costumes (list other costumes. If it's a 501st costume, include Legion ID; may wish to omit this if desired)
• Any other relevant information you wish to include

** If you're a Jedi, your background image on the card back will be the Jedi Order logo. Otherwise, it will be the Rebellion logo. Jedi, please let me know if you want the Rebel logo on yours instead.**

FURTHER OPTIONS:

• Quote/Personal Bio (about 3-4 lines of text; can be more, but the font will be smaller and possibly hard to read)
(The card is designed to feature information about you as costumer and your character. Use this section to add any personal info that you also want to include. This may be replaced by the Rebel Legion Statement - see below - if you do not include this.

or...

• Rebel Legion Statement (this will be automatically included if the above text is omitted)
"The Rebel Legion is a Star Wars based costuming fan club. The Rebel Legion’s members create and wear costumes of the hero characters from the Star Wars saga, which includes but is not limited to the films, comics, books, games, and television shows based on the Star Wars saga. Although started in the United States, the Legion is now an international club that encompasses multiple nations worldwide and has become the premier Rebel costuming group in the Star Wars community. Since the Legion’s inception it has been a volunteer club of costume enthusiasts who can enjoy, express, and share their interest of costuming with others in the fan community."

Please submit all this information to me via email at jcrab3t@ymail.com Then, I will be in communication with you through the process.

May The Force Be With You,

John Crabtree

p.s. response time to the designing of members' cards will vary depending on how many responses I receive. No guarantees on a date. Please be patient as this does take time and effort to complete.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: