Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3276ed07af4fb7cb3403f043cd2c7a54Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ahsoka Clone Wars Season 3-5 FULL TUTORIAL!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Ahsoka
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DashiHamada ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:15 am    Post subject: Dress and Leggings Fabric Reply with quote

This has all been so helpful so far, thank you for posting all of this! When I finally get the money to start on Ahsoka this is going to be an invaluable resource!!! I was wondering if you have any suggestions about the fabrics you used for the dress and leggings? I know the CRL's say suede or moleskin for the dress, do you have a preference on what works best? And I'm assuming probably a nice knit fabric for the leggings but I've never made leggings before so any advice that you could give me would be amazing! Thank you!
AhsokaFreakingTano (Kelly Hawthorne)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I had a break between terms and thus: I've taken that break for about 2 weeks, I'm gonna start updating again next week have no fear
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: oops Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't updated, I started my last semester and since my schedule changed my train riding changed and now it's usually crowded trains where I may not have a table to use my laptop, and that was the biggest time I'd update this, I'm gonna go through all the photos I have and get it current before I start working on some other things for this tutorial
We're almost there just hang on!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

So I'm still working on this, but I recently decided to change the color of fabric that I use for my dress, crop top, and leggings, I'm doing some final makeup tests next weekend, and when I decide my final color I'll be doing swatches and other things in order to rematch the colors. Hopefully, I'll be updating in a few weeks.
I promise I'm still working on it, but I get busy with school and all that stuff.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I promise this is not abandoned! I had to put my remake on pause, one life thing after another after another. But finally FINALLY College is over (Got my degree) and I will be finishing up this whole thing I promise it to you all.
I love my Ahsoka sisters, I want to help you however I can. Please please please, message me at any point if you need it, here, on FB, on instagram, I don't care where! If you need the help I'd adore to give it to you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Ahsoka All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: