Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d2f76f2add83b17822890cb672e635b6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Plo Koon W.I.P Ep 1,2&3 plus TCW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manofmanymasks (Robert Mc Cauley)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:48 pm    Post subject: Plo Koon W.I.P Ep 1,2&3 plus TCW Reply with quote

Hey folks

This will be as much as I can add, a comprehensive build thread on my Plo Koon build.

One of the issues I am having as a first time maker of this costume is comprehensive reference and definitive direction as far as boots and belt are concerned for the pre trilogy Plo costume. He seems to be always in his cloak Ben

With out having been told, I am going to assume this is due to lack of reference in the pre trilogy?

I have checked the KJO reference pages for both TCW and pre trilogy reference and based on what I see, I am willing to accept that what they have is by far the most detail anyone is going to get. so a big thank you to those who put that together.

SOFT PARTS

From what I can see both the pre trilogy and TCW soft parts are fairly clear in both the KJO reference photos and the costume guidelines as far as colour and build.

BOOTS

Now as the boots can't be seen in the Pre Trilogy clearly and the only real reference I can see is the TCW reference pics, can one assume that brown boots meeting the generic Jedi standard are acceptable? If that is the case then one can also assume that using TCW boots for a Pre trilogy costume would also be acceptable? If so, awesome!!

BELT

The costume standard doesn't stipulate anything about belt Specifics either and I have seen others submit and been approved with a standard jedi belt type set up. This is of course with the exception to TCW general Plo, as he doesn't have food capsules and his buckle is clearly defined. If I were to make a TCW belt and use that for a pre trilogy Plo I should be ok....yeah? it would appear that the style of Plo's costume actually forgoes the belt entirely as we see him several times without a cloak on and his style of robes are more monk like and longer than the rest.

In closing.

Will it be acceptable to use the TCW belt and boots with a pre trilogy Plo submission?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: