Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0d54051f477b5437da284d2e59f27a80Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Mon Monthma

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Original Trilogy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mommy_11 (Diana Connolly)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject: Mon Monthma Reply with quote

I would like to sew a Mon Mothma outfit and starting this build thread. I hope this is the correct place to start one. Is there anybody out there that has made one, and could help with questions that I have. Also I was wondering which shade of brown for her shoes is best. Should it match the brown under dress? I am trying to copy a link to a picture of the shoes that I found. I hope it works. I look forward to some replies. Thank you so much for your help. Diana https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNJwjEmuYq6lEGILGJu4np6CDoSlgCO-_1PPP2lUiWaYoRYF3xYeKbvLuy9b_mVwg?key=MW45alBsWFpDRTBremIxY0c0M3l5VkpVZGZCRmFn
RebelLady (Kristina Gundersen)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dark brown is the color you want for her shoe. Smile
-------------------------------------------------------
Mon Mothma, OT X-Wing Pilot, Willrow Hood, Resistance Officer, General Leia Organa (Raddus Bridge)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Original Trilogy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: