Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0f3208966cd7a279bf2255ca407ef162Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Submitted my first costume... what's next?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigOleWookie ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
2018 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Submitted my first costume... what's next? Reply with quote

Howdy!

I just submitted my first costume, a generic Jedi, courtesy of the great work from Jen Eyre! Now I want to ask the lot of you want costume you suggest I work on next. What is Alderaan Base missing?

Here is some pertinent info to help with suggestions. I am 6'2", 230 lbs, built like a linebacker. I am a general contractor, and have been cosplaying for about a decade, so I have a bit of experience in construction, making props and costumes.

What do you think? What's next?
thehousejedi (Carl Grasso)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would start by heading over to the New England Garrisons website 501neg.com and signing up there. AB doesn't really use the main RL forums for communication, we pretty much share the NEGs forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: