Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=94559f26f079ec7e06d0c3153e59af19Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Poe Damron other looks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> EU/Legends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mawee ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:50 am    Post subject: Poe Damron other looks Reply with quote

So I have a question...

I had been researching on Poe Dameron character, and read The comic book.

My questions is... can we use stuff from Comics and Hasbro made toys.

Cause I like the prison out fit

And my question is this.., does anyone know the history behind this set

https://www.google.com/search?ei=J3Y5W8uXLM6n5gLU7bvYBw&q=who+made+the+toy+poe+dameron+and+snow+trooper&oq=who+made+the+toy+poe+dameron+and+snow+trooper&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3..33i160.1779.5559..6150...0....191.1972.5j11......0....1.........41j0i71j33i21.zVt4zoRrk1I%3D#imgrc=A8TQiQ3Omx1EnM:
RebelLady (Kristina Gundersen)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have references for all sides of a costume, and submit the reference images with your costume, comics are fine. Action figures? Those are more of a grey area. If you are wondering about Poe in the officer uniform that is used on the action figure, I think that might be based on the end scene of TFA? Poe wears the Resistance officer uniform with the surplice neckline in the closing shot of the base. I think that outfit would be approvable based on the screen references for the uniform.

He's standing to 3PO's left here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UQ-WvnmDj_RmJrXHm0EycRYRThYLyCGI/view?usp=sharing

The standard that includes that uniform can be found here:

http://newsite.rebellegion.com/tfa-resistance-officers/

It would be option 2. Obviously if it were submitted as Poe, some of the mix and match available in this standard would not apply, belt, boots, and colors would need to match his specific screen reference.
Sunrider Base Charity Officer 2016-18
-------------------------------------------------------
Mon Mothma, OT X-Wing Pilot, Willrow Hood, Resistance Officer, General Leia Organa (Raddus Bridge)
Mawee ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That scene I answered my question about that costume

and thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> EU/Legends All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: