Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=185ebfd332f184778a2e32bd1d250a12Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello there from the Triad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obi-wansBeard (Chris)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 pm    Post subject: Hello there from the Triad Reply with quote

Hey to all, hope you guys dont mind me introducing myself.

Some of you Ive met with before at Charlotte Heroes Con and most recently Raleigh Supercon. Ill be at Wizard World in Winston-Salem this weeknd, and in two weeks Ill be at Charlotte Comicon Summer Showing.

I just submitted my generic Jedi (although not entirely jedi Wink) character the other day, and hope to finally become accepted into one of the Legions (Im also planning an Imperial Officer, and EP3 Kenobi).

A little about myself:
Ive loved star wars since I was a kid; I remember seeing the life size promo cardboard for The Phantom Menace at the movies.
Im pretty excited to finally get involved in these communities and start giving back to society, and making friends and connections while Im at it.

I also collect light sabers and Im an installer as well. One of my favorite hobbies (I have many, lol).
Amelia (Emily Haas)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!
Obi-wansBeard (Chris)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I think I saw you at Supercon with Versio during the group photo shoot?
I am happy to announce that I got my acceptance email last night, so glad that went without a hitch.

Also is there another way most members communicate? Our bases forums seem really quiet.
Amelia (Emily Haas)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. That was me.

Congrats on your acceptance!

I am still a newbie, but as far as I know, the events and stuff are on the forum. There's a FB page but it basically just announces new members. I'm always up for more chatting/activity, though!
Jedi Knight Obi (Chad Pulliam)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We encourage folks to use the forum. So feel free to post here. Yes, we do have a facebook page, like Emily says, just mainly for announcements and event photos.

Welcome to RL and Blue Ridge Base. Thanks for introducing yourself. Make sure if you haven't done so, to sign up for the Knights of the Jedi Order. http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12290&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=4680

This will gain you access to the Nexus Temple area. Please keep a check on the Blue Ridge Base Event section, that's where we post events to sign up for.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=313
NC Regional Captain-Eastern North Carolina 2011-201X

Charybdis (Al d L.)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to BRB!! I've been around quite a long time and I wish I could get out and troop more but with a family and such, it's gets hard....but I do hope to meet you at a troop soon!

RL member since 2006
Blue Ridge Base member
Nexus Temple - member
Docking Bay 94 - member
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: