Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=86f8ea005e4a221f945ecbf53329bddfMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New costume - no acknowledgment?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kman ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: New costume - no acknowledgment? Reply with quote

Hi there! I submitted a new costume for review on July 22 for an XWing Pilot, and have yet to get the customary "we got your application" email that Iíve had from other costume submissions.

Itís been over 2 weeks now without a peep. Is there any way to know where this is in the approval process? Another RL member submitted her x-wing pilot one day prior, and was approved in a week. So I had been expecting contact to follow shortly after, but still nothing.
Legion Membership Officer

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: New costume - no acknowledgment? Reply with quote

kman wrote:
Hi there! I submitted a new costume for review on July 22 for an XWing Pilot, and have yet to get the customary "we got your application" email that Iíve had from other costume submissions.

Itís been over 2 weeks now without a peep. Is there any way to know where this is in the approval process? Another RL member submitted her x-wing pilot one day prior, and was approved in a week. So I had been expecting contact to follow shortly after, but still nothing.

I took a look and your application has been received and under review by the judges. I've contacted them to get a status. If you don't hear anything in the next day or so please don't hesitate to contact me - LMO@rebellegion.com
kman ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: New costume - no acknowledgment? Reply with quote

ladysolo14 wrote:
kman wrote:

I took a look and your application has been received and under review by the judges. I've contacted them to get a status. If you don't hear anything in the next day or so please don't hesitate to contact me - LMO@rebellegion.com

Thank you!

This probably isn't your area of control, but next time the RL upgrades things on the back end, it sure would be nice if there was some sort of status indicator when we check the "My Costumes" area. Just something showing that a new submission has been sent, and received. Icing on the cake would be the indication that it's being reviewed. Smile (and perhaps a button to send a message with questions?) As it is now, you click "Submit" and it's a total black hole until someone sends an acknowledgment.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: New costume - no acknowledgment? Reply with quote

kman wrote:
ladysolo14 wrote:
kman wrote:

Thank you!

This probably isn't your area of control, but next time the RL upgrades things on the back end, it sure would be nice if there was some sort of status indicator when we check the "My Costumes" area. Just something showing that a new submission has been sent, and received. Icing on the cake would be the indication that it's being reviewed. Smile (and perhaps a button to send a message with questions?) As it is now, you click "Submit" and it's a total black hole until someone sends an acknowledgment.

We are very well aware of the issues with the system and have plans to make sure the system can provide better feedback to users.
kman ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies... I certainly wasn't trying to imply you were slacking on the job! Smile

Many thanks for your speedy response(s), and all the hard work you do on our behalf.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still havenít heard anything, although I had a little trouble with my email the last day or so. Was there any response?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kman wrote:
I still havenít heard anything, although I had a little trouble with my email the last day or so. Was there any response?

Iíll follow up with the judge again.
kman ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolo14 wrote:
kman wrote:

Iíll follow up with the judge again.

Many thanks. Between you and Dawn, looks like the judge was reached, all is well and I was finally approved.

Thank you for your help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: