Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4b73235ac39dddf018ab02f65ff41d1fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Resistance Officer WIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Sequel Trilogy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RebelScum5150 (Mike Campbell)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Resistance Officer WIP Reply with quote

Sorry, I've been asking questions all over the forums. I'm taking some advice to start a build thread. Here goes:

TFA VS. TLJ

OK, I was initially thinking of doing a TFA Officer. Then I realized that TLJ Officers had blasters which would make trooping more fun. So, I think I'm going to go with TLJ.

Coat: I'm having it made. I don't sew

Pants: Can I go "store bought" for the pants?

Boots: Crowprops Poe boots (black) on order. No idea how long it will take. They aren't answering my emails.

Rank Bar: Should be easy

Belt and holster: I'll probably have that made too

Blaster: I have the Poe Nerf blaster. Is it too big for approval? Do I need to get one 3D printed thats smaller?
Rebel Scum all the way!
RebelLady (Kristina Gundersen)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Resistance Officer WIP Reply with quote

RebelScum5150 wrote:
Sorry, I've been asking questions all over the forums. I'm taking some advice to start a build thread. Here goes:

TFA VS. TLJ

OK, I was initially thinking of doing a TFA Officer. Then I realized that TLJ Officers had blasters which would make trooping more fun. So, I think I'm going to go with TLJ.

Do you have 360 reference photos for your tailor? I can grab some for you next week if you need them.

You should be able to, yes.

Boots: Crowprops Poe boots (black) on order. No idea how long it will take. They aren't answering my emails.
Did you check the reference images to make sure black boots are worn in TLJ? Some of the mix and match options were tightened up a bit.

Blaster: I have the Poe Nerf blaster. Is it too big for approval? Do I need to get one 3D printed thats smaller?
Have you looked at the RAID forums to see if this has already been discussed?

-------------------------------------------------------
Mon Mothma, OT X-Wing Pilot, Willrow Hood, Resistance Officer, General Leia Organa (Raddus Bridge)
RebelScum5150 (Mike Campbell)
Active Legion Member

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Resistance Officer WIP Reply with quote

RebelLady wrote:
RebelScum5150 wrote:

TFA VS. TLJ

Do you have 360 reference photos for your tailor? I can grab some for you next week if you need them.

Did you check the reference images to make sure black boots are worn in TLJ? Some of the mix and match options were tightened up a bit.

Yeah, the boots are already ordered. I think I'll stick to the TFA officer to play it safe.
Rebel Scum all the way!
Mawee ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: Resistance Officer WIP Reply with quote

RebelLady wrote:
RebelScum5150 wrote:

TFA VS. TLJ

someone told they don’t reply. Takes three months. But then they had ordered around Christmas season

I think it is approve. A guy has a holster on Etsy that I have. What research I think it is okay... unless it’s only Poe’s gun got the okay,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Sequel Trilogy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: