Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7c49633121da3451d2361105ac150808Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Aloha from Maryland !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Hawaii Outpost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cleo622 (Chloe Ey)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:20 am    Post subject: Aloha from Maryland ! Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I am a new transfer from terrapin base Maryland Smile I am moving to the big island in October and looking forward to troops and events with you all! Hopefully I will get to meet some of you at Amazingcon, and other local events . I do mostly Leia and Twilek costumes , and am also working on a stormtrooper at the moment Smile I am also a seamstress so if anyone needs anything costume wise please feel free to contact me !

-Chloe Ey
Chloeey622@gmail.com
IG: ladycleocosplay
FB: ladycleocosplay
CapitanSupRM ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha!

Hey sorry for the late response. We try to stay active but I believe that most of our active members live on Oahu. Hopefully we do get to meet you at Amazingcon. I'm a Jawa with both the 501st and RL and I'm looking to complete a Cassian Andor sometime (Don't suppose you know how to make the shirt and pants? It's a long shot so no worries if you aren't able to).

Again, sorry for the late response!

- Mario
IG: sup_r_mario
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Hawaii Outpost All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: