Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=20b37f047791ffe09cb0961371eaf2e9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

M60 Czech Ruck sack straps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Return of the Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathmagnet (Jonathan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: M60 Czech Ruck sack straps Reply with quote

Ok, I got my ruck in, but cannot figure out how the straps are supposed to go. Any help? Thanks.
pm07 (Shane)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
2016 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hooks at the top of the shoulder link to the corresponding rinds on the pack itself . The longer adjustable strap hooks to the d-ring at the bottom of the pack. I ended up zip tieing them to keep them from coming unhooked. .
loosetoon (Steve)
Bespin Base CO
Bespin Base CO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
2017 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine. I also zip tied the hooks to the rings to keep them from separating. Also the smaller, thinner straps I usually just leave dangling. When I attach them like in the photo they can be too tight while wearing.

Rebel Legion Profile

Retrofire ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loosetoon wrote:
Mine. I also zip tied the hooks to the rings to keep them from separating. Also the smaller, thinner straps I usually just leave dangling. When I attach them like in the photo they can be too tight while wearing.

Thank you so much for this tutorial! I’m not sure if I would have been able to figure it out. Your leather looks like new did you receive it that way or did you use a cleaner? One other question is what should be used to “fill” out the pack so it looks full of equipment?
pm07 (Shane)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
2018 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used air packs placed in a old army issue laundry bag so no one can see the plastic, just the green inside the pack.
Retrofire ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm07 wrote:
I used air packs placed in a old army issue laundry bag so no one can see the plastic, just the green inside the pack.

That’s a great idea. Thanks Shane!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Return of the Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: