Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b7985617e887f8d140cba4bf26421baaMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Update on Detachment Leaders and Staff Positions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
General Princess (Jordan West)
Central Base CO
Central Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:57 am    Post subject: Update on Detachment Leaders and Staff Positions Reply with quote

Greetings!

This is your shiny new BCO, here with some announcements re: Base staff positions.

First, congratulations and thanks to Yoshi (Matt Mesa), who will be taking over responsibilities for Gamma Squad, and to Jorius Valik (James Douthitt), who has stepped up to lead the Temple of the Crystal Spire.

Second, a few people have reached out to ask about the Squadron Leader election. As of right now (9:31pm CST), the poll is still open for voting, and I encourage anyone who hasn't voted to do so. There was some confusion at the upper leadership level about the timing of elections, and we're not the only base with a straggler. As soon as the votes are in, I will update this post with our new squadron leader.

Other staff positions that I'd like to fill ASAP are Webmaster and Base Membership Officers. The Webmaster's first task will be to get our various pages up-to-date and to assist with organizing online resources.

Given the size of our base, geographically and in terms of numbers, I want to appoint a BMO from each of the five states to make sure that all of our members have a leader nearby to support and represent them. You can refer to to Legion Charter for a description of the BMO's responsibilities here: http://newsite.rebellegion.com/legion-charter/#4

If you would like to be considered for one of these positions or want to nominate someone else, please send me a PM with a short introduction and explanation or why you or they would be good fit for the role.

We've got a great year ahead of us, and we're off to a great start. God speed, Rebels!

They said to dress for the job I want, so I'm dressing like a badass space princess.
MooseyMeena (Amanda Fineran)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update!
Central Base CO
Central Base CO

2016 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there's a little confusion right now, since it looks like the numbers posted for the squadron leader elections. The only update I have on this is that leadership is trying to confirm that everyone who voted is actually a member of the squadron. It seems likely that we'll need to run the poll again, but nothing is for sure just yet.

Stay tuned. Hopefully, we'll get this sorted quickly.

They said to dress for the job I want, so I'm dressing like a badass space princess.
Crocoboxer (Jim Mossey)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jordan - have you or are you planning to name a base XO?

Central Base CO
Central Base CO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Squadron Leader election has indeed been reposted. so all current squad members should go recast your votes. Reminder that this election is only open to current members of Screaming Tauntaun Squadron, even though we're all anxious to get the results.

Crocoboxer wrote:
Hi Jordan - have you or are you planning to name a base XO?

Yes! I've spoken with Afton, and she's agreed to take on the position of XO. I'm also still looking for volunteers to step up as BMOs in each of the five states, including Minnesota.

Central Base CO
Central Base CO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We now have a sticky post with with the base officers, useful links, and sub forum rules. Check it out and stay tuned for more updates!

We're still looking for volunteers to represent members in Iowa and the Dakotas. Please message me if you're interested!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: