Forum and Costume Controls
REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first
|Amelia (Emily Haas)
Active Legion Member
Joined: 29 Aug 2017
Location: Cary, NC
|Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:39 am Post subject: Edrio Two Tubes
|This was written by RakoHardeen and the original is here - http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=85908
I'm going to work on reformatting it into bullet points tonight.
EDIT - reformatted to bullet points
Edrio Two Tubes
Helmet & Mask:
- Rigid helmet shaped per reference pictures.
- Helmet is painted in a khaki/sand base color per reference.
- Helmet eyes should be bright silver in color.
- There is a triangle section on the front of the helmet that should be glossy.
- The remaining sections of the mask should be finished in a satin or matte finish.
- There are two black screws embedded into the helmet on the right and left of the front triangle, per reference.
- A central grey-black knob should be attached to the helmet in the top-rear, per reference.
- The entire mask should be weathered in dark brown weathering per reference.
- Face mask for hose connections should be a weathered steel-grey color with appropriate sand/khaki rectangle color per reference.
---Note: Benthic’s mask is colored differently.
- Ear ‘muffs’ should be covered in dark brown suede or other rough-out material.
---Ear discs should be of a bright silver with greeblies per reference pictures.
---Weathering to match reference.
- Silver and black tubes should attach to the front of the mask, extend slightly below the belt, and attach to the rear large pouches per reference.
--- The weathering on each tube attachment is different on right and left and should be done accordingly.
--- The tubes may need to be attached to the pouches with fittings as a practical measure to keep them from detaching constantly if merely tucked into the pouches.
- Rear ‘disc brake’ should be centered and contact the rear of the mask/helmet.
--- Rear 'disc brake' should be modeled per reference with heavy weathering and rust.
--- Disc should be 4”-5” across and not cover the rear of the neck, per reference.
- Dark brown balaclava in suede or other rough-out material.
- There should be several ridges incorporated per reference pictures
--- There are three ridges in the rear
--- There are four ridges in front/sides.
--- Materials appears to be suede-side sheepskin.
- A green/khaki mesh military scarf should be wrapped around the neck and tucked into the tunic.
- A weathered X-Wing pilot chest box should be secured with 2 leather or leather-like black 1” straps
--- The straps go from the top to the sides crossing over in the back, per reference.
- A silver and black-colored tube should extend from the bottom of the box to be attached to a pouch on the right side of the belt.
--- The tube should be significantly weathered in black near the chest box per reference pictures.
Note that the SDCC reference model is incorrect, picturing both a jacket and a chest box.
- The tunic is made of a rip-stop or parachute synthetic or silk in a khaki color.
- The tunic is long-sleeve and should extend over the wrists.
- There are splits on each side that run roughly from the waist to the knee.
- The tunic should have horizontal bands that are approximately 2”-4” wide per reference.
- The upper-back of the tunic should have a triangle pattern to the bands.
- A zipper may be installed in the upper-back, and should be khaki-colored.
- The tunic should be weathered per reference.
- The tunic should have a small black-metallic greeblie on the upper right chest per reference.
- Khaki-sand shoulder bells should fit tightly to the tunic and modeled per reference.
- Black screws should be visible on the upper third of each side of the shoulder armor.
- The upper half of the bell should be glossy with the remaining a satin or matte.
- Details should be painted and weathered per reference.
- 3”-4” wide belt in dark brown
- Belt has 4 small and 2 larger pouches per reference.
--- The pouches should have a top that is closed via no visible mechanism.
- The belt should be made of leather or leather-like material and slightly weathered.
- Two additional approximately 1” straps should run from the front of the belt to the rear, passing over the hips.
- The belt should be buckled in the rear with two 1” silver/chrome buckles, with the straps tucked under one of the larger pouches.
- The front of the belt has two non-functional buckles above and below the belt with straps.
- Leather-wrapped weathered-silver cylinders should be on the right and left front of the belt and extend slightly above and below the belt height, per reference.
- Brown or black cloth gloves should tuck under the cuffs of the tunic.
- Khaki/sand rigid armor should be attached to the gloves per reference and heavily weathered.
- Fingertips should be covered all-around and not just have ‘fingernails’.
- Finder tips should be painted black.
- The backs of the hands are two-layered and should be modeled per reference.
- Near the base of the thumb and forefinger, a silver circular ‘button’ should be modeled.
- Dark brown baggy pants of canvas or similar material
- Pants should tuck into the boots.
- Three horizontal details should create knee-pads in the pants, to be made of the same base material.
- The pants should be weathered in black and grey per reference pictures.
- Brown or dark-brown leather or leather-like heeled boots
- Boots should extend approximately 1/3 to 1/2 way to the knee.
- The restraining straps should be disconnected and non-functional, per reference.
- Thinner, brown detail straps should be wrapped around the ankle of the boot and tied per reference.
- Double-barreled blaster rifle as seen in the actual movie and with the action figure, not reference images provided in books and other sources.
- Leather strapping should be on the gun per reference.
Fringe Detachment Costuming Membership Officer
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum