Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=173496ca5c37e93530850cc53ef54d43Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Lets Talk about the Legion

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jedihunter117 (Patrick Gallardo)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:46 am    Post subject: Lets Talk about the Legion Reply with quote

Hello everyone! Just thought i would start this thread to help get us to open up to eachother about the issues that have been coming up with Rebel Legion. People leaving because of toxicity and members just being mean to one another.

Ill admit that i have my issues with calling people out for mistreating others which doesn't help the situation at all and im sorry for that but its really hard not to voice myself when legion command does absolutely nothing to help those who are being mistreated. Myself and a band of others try to voice concerns to the command staff who do nothing but turn a blind eye and put us on trial for just trying to do the right thing. Ill even admit that i myself have thought about leaving RL because no one likes to try to change things that are broken, no matter what i try to suggest the older members yes i will say older... dont like to get their comfort ruined and feel like their privileges are being taken away.

These clubs were designed to do good in this world, its not about who looks the most like a certain character or who has trooped the most. Its about making a difference in our communities in the bay area, sacramento, and redding area.

This may be a touchy subject to bring up but we are all big boys and girls and its time we start acting like it, in all reality we are just a bunch of men and women running around in plastic and cloth trying to make a kid smile.

Patrick Gallardo
CCG DS-11735
GEC
Lebo1138 (Jason Leibowitz)
Endor Base XO
Endor Base XO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Patrick for this. I was wondering if can you give an example? I have been on the command staff for like 2 months. I have zero complaints and I have not witness any toxicity of any kind. And would you rather talk in private with myself and Don?
Thxboy (Chris Greene)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

Throwing shade at your command staff and fellow troopers without naming names or a concrete example?

Either man up and actually address issues head on or STFU.
This is a cowardly way to behave. Be an adult.
jedihunter117 (Patrick Gallardo)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to act like a prick Chris Iíll treat you like one. I get asked questions in the 501st all the time about problems that go on with Troops things to improve on but it seems like you guys donít like to change at all. You love your comfort and thatís fine. Everyone likes improvement and Iíve already spoken with don and Lebo about things we handled it like gents not once did I insult you.

As for you Lebo and don consider this my resignation from rebel legion
I will continue on with the 501sf and troop amongst my friends who know how to handle stuff like this without having their feathers ruffled...

Sincerely,
Patrick Gallardo
JohnstonMR (Michael Johnston)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jedihunter117 wrote:
If you want to act like a prick Chris Iíll treat you like one. I get asked questions in the 501st all the time about problems that go on with Troops things to improve on but it seems like you guys donít like to change at all. You love your comfort and thatís fine. Everyone likes improvement and Iíve already spoken with don and Lebo about things we handled it like gents not once did I insult you.

As for you Lebo and don consider this my resignation from rebel legion
I will continue on with the 501sf and troop amongst my friends who know how to handle stuff like this without having their feathers ruffled...

Sincerely,
Patrick Gallardo

You know, I was going to stay out of this, but dude. The ONLY negativity I have seen in Endor Base since joining is you haranguing people for not doing things the way you think they should, not going to the right troops, etc. You've been told it's not welcome, but you continue.

You did not open a dialogue here on things that could be improved. You implied there is toxicity in the Legion we need to address, without giving ANY specifics. What did you expect people to think? Then ONE person calls you on this, and instead of giving better information, you throw more insults at people and quit in a huff because??

I'm sorry, but Chris is right; that's not how adults behave. Maybe, if you approached things a little less impulsively, and actually explained yourself using more concrete wording, you wouldn't get the pushback you have.
Lebo1138 (Jason Leibowitz)
Endor Base XO
Endor Base XO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to update you on this post. First of all, thank you Patrick for voicing your concerns. I also offer thanks to the people who responded. Your passion for Rebel Legion is also noted. As of now, Upper Rebel Legion command is working with Patrick and Endor Base command staff to hear Patrickís concerns, and come to resolutions.

I will update this thread once we all come to agreement. Thanks for your patience.

-Jason
XO of Endor Base
Bouri-Plwel (Rick Bouwhuis)
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread locked until this is sorted out through command. This thread is starting to get completely out of control

"It was an honor just to be nominated!"
"Remember - You are UNIQUE....Just like everyone else!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: