Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=813e40736bbd7e55e95616d077e68c89Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ezra Bridger Season 3 Build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EzraBridger_1 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:56 pm    Post subject: Ezra Bridger Season 3 Build Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I am a new Padawan and I have been working towards joining and the time has come to start posting the build on this forum in preparation for joining. I started the Ezra Bridger Season 3 build back in August and would like to share the progress with you and welcome the opportunity for you to provide input on the build so far. Unlike other costumes that come as kits this was a complete start from scratch. I used the RCL and help from other Legion Ezra Bridgers that have been approved.

This is the jacket being built. All materials are knit fabric cloth:
[

Here is a close up of a sleeve:

Here is where the jacket build is currently. I still need to improve the rhombi at the elbows as they are not visible enough (suggestions, please?) and add the striping on the care':

Now on to the pants. These are jogging stretch pants and I added pin striping:

Now me. This is my current length natural color hair. It is perfect for a Season 1 Ezra Bridger which will be my next costume after this one. For Season 3, I just comb it back around the ears and use blue hair spray (thoughts, please?).

Next, I sourced the lightsaber from Saber Forge. The Adept is the closest I have found to Ezra's lightsaber:

In addition, I sourced the DL 44 blaster:

More on this build to follow soon. Thanks and may the Force be with you!

Last edited by EzraBridger_1 () on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
EzraBridger_1 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: More Ezra Bridger Season 3 Build Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

Here is more on the Ezra Bridger Season 3 build progress. The pants are completed with striping and a Velcro patch to secure the knee covers in place:

The gauntlet for the left wrist is composed of simulated brown leather vinyl with brown foam reinforcement using Velcro to attach:

The gauntlet wrist com itself is a 3D painted accordingly:

The boots are sourced and I wanted to use a lower cut boot than standard Jedi boots for more maneuverability and to not interfere with the gaiters:

The gaiters are made from brown leather greaves that were attached to brown vinyl reinforced with foam:

Again, the gaiters allow for more flexibility in movement necessary for performance during lightsaber dueling than plastic armor type gaiters.

The belt was sourced through Delta Leatherworks, but needed some modifications. During the build, I lost 11 pounds and had to add Velcro to secure the belt tighter. In addition, I added Velcro to the leg straps to better secure them. I also added the droid caller to the belt so that placement would be below the back when worn:

I will be adding more soon. Thanks and may the Force be with you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Other Named Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: