Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f29fde9cd000cab1b36a1675324b1962Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Va Symphony Orchestra, Newport News, 5/4/19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (5)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Ami-Lyn KelWed Jan 02, 2019 6:33 pm
Mnt33rMon Jan 07, 2019 5:31 pm
primus1984Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:53 pm
JATSU-AIKISat Jan 26, 2019 1:16 pm
RebelZelThu Mar 21, 2019 8:12 pmTue Apr 16, 2019 3:11 am
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject: Va Symphony Orchestra, Newport News, 5/4/19
Event starting Sat May 04, 2019 10:00 pm for 3 hours

The VSO has contacted Danny already about this, so the 501st is leading the charge. Right now, all we're doing to making a list of people to possibly attend.

The VSO is doing the Music of Star Wars again, on Saturday, 05/04/19 at 7:30 PM in Newport News at the Ferguson Center for the Arts.

We'll need handlers and a photographer (which I'm going to sweet talk my hubby into doing for us). If you don't have an approved costume yet but want to participate, this is a great event!
Mnt33r (Dave Chapman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping Chewie v2.0 is up and running by this event, it was fun last year. Rehairing the suit and mask right now.

Chappie

501st:
Biker Scout
Imperial Line Officer
AT-AT Commander
ESB Darth Vader
JATSU-AIKI ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its an honor to be there. AWESOME event.
Family will be there also to help in anyway.
RebelZel (Kristina Schneider)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:14 pm    Post subject: New Trooper Reply with quote

Hello friends! I am new to this and would love to attend this troop if there is still space available. I have friends in the 501st that will be here and I think it'd be a great 1st troop!
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A wonderful selection of attendees and costumes for this year! Thank you all for signing up! I've given your names over to GT today so the list for the VSO event is now closed.

Christina, I can't wait to meet you and see your Admiral Holdo costume in person. It looks fantastic but I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice. Smile But then again, I am biased...purple is my favorite color.

Dave, I didn't know if Alex or your wife would also be attending with you but I've given their names to GT as "possible" attendees.

Shane will also be handling again with us this year, although I'm making my "Dark Side debut" with this event as Darth Traya! Evil or Very Mad

If you guys need anything before next weekend, please feel free to message me.

Thanks again!
RebelZel (Kristina Schneider)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:56 am    Post subject: Info Reply with quote

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and to my first troop!

Do we have information about when/where we need to meet? I will probably be riding up with friends that are in the 501st but just in case I cannot go with them I would like the info.
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 Avenue of the Arts
Newport News, Virginia

Event Start: May 4th, 2019 - 6:00PM (Our showtime, not the venue)
Event End: May 4th, 2019 - 8:00PM (Show starts at 7:30PM... We will be able to dress down and stay for the show)

There will be ushers around that we can hit up for help. If this event is the same as last year's, then we'll be directed to the open dressing rooms to the back where we can change and leave our gear while on the floor or outside. We'll probably start with some group shots in the lobby for a few minutes and then we can mingle. The ushers will gather us when it's time to go back and change again to enjoy the show. We can leave our gear back there again during the show.

If you need help with a tote or getting dressed, there will be plenty of us around. There are bathrooms back there as well if you need to dress privately. I think a lot of us are able to partially dress at home so we're still decent in the dressing rooms. Smile
Mnt33r (Dave Chapman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy,

My wife is going to help handle and take pics, but neither of us will be staying for the concert. My son Alex is going with the 501st--he would like two tix if possible.

See ya Sat!

Chappie

501st:
Biker Scout
Imperial Line Officer
AT-AT Commander
ESB Darth Vader
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update from Danny about tonight: UPDATE.... We can arrive as early as 4:45 and will troop the lobby from 6-7:30. **If you get there earlier there may not be anyone to let you inside so wait for others to arrive and park.
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone just sent me a PM and I accidentally deleted it without reading it! Since it's gone forever, PM me again and this time I'll read it! Smile Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: