Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ad51ad69aebc52169fd0075bffd6c912Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2019-01-18 Albuquerque Comic Con 1/18 to 1/20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bantha Canyon Base -> Bantha Canyon Base Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NateH (Nate Hoffman)
Bantha Canyon Base XO
Bantha Canyon Base XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:47 am    Post subject: 2019-01-18 Albuquerque Comic Con 1/18 to 1/20 Reply with quote

Contact Name: Jim Burleson
Event Name: Albuquerque Comic Con
Venue: Albuquerque Convention Center
Venue address: 401 2nd St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Dates and Times:

Friday 4pm-8pm

Saturday 10am- 8pm

Sunday 10am to 6pm

Event Website: http://albuquerquecomiccon.com/
Secure changing/staging area: Yes

Blasters? No

Comments: It's that time, once again, for ACC! Please read the following very carefully. We need to remain firm regarding these rules and I will provide updates as more information comes in.

The 501st and Rebel Legion have been provided booths this year. We will not know the location of the booth until Friday, so we will update this thread once that has been determined.

Everyone's big question is passes, so here's how that's going to work!

If you Trooped for any of the Ronald McDonald House drives, The Make A Wish troop at the Sunport, or the NM Health toy drive, you will get a pass. (I know who you are Wink ) Please sign up below if you would like to attend and include what day(s).

We only ask that you troop at least one day at the convention and that you sign up for at least one slot of booth duty. If you did not troop at any of these events, passes can be acquired at the door at the con or at http://albuquerquecomiccon.com/2015-home/tickets/

-This is a No-Blasters event.

-Changing room location
We will have a changing area. It will be in the same location as the past couple of years, which is downstairs, inside the Cosplay Repair Room. There will also be a number of signs throughout the area that will direct you to the Cosplay Repair Room if you're having trouble finding it. Just as a reminder (or a heads up for our new members), no photos are allowed in the CRR/Changing area. Also, please be professional and tidy while in this area as the CRR gives us part of their room to change in and we want to maintain that partnership. Thanks!

-Garrison/Base Dinner(s) TBD

-No Droid Hunt this year

-Group Photo will take place on Saturday, 1:00PM. You need to be dressed by 1:00PM and we will then walk across the street to the Civic Plaza from the ground level entrance of the Convention Center. We need to adhere to the 1PM time. If you're late. we cannot guarantee that you will be in the photos. So plan ahead!!!!! Thanks!

-If you are not part of the set-up crew(Already predetermined) on Friday, please do not show up until the con opens at 4PM.

-Doors open at 10AM on Saturday & Sunday. We cannot hand out passes and get you in earlier than this.

-Passes are for 501st/Rebel Legion Members only. We will have to purchase additional passes for handlers/family/children. (Children 8 and under are free)

-Booth Duty requires that you interact with the convention attendees and represent the Rebel Legion professionally & kindly. Please feel free to bring your trading cards, buckets and lightsabers to display. The Booth is not to be used as a break area. Please be respectful of this or you will be asked to leave the booth .

-Deadline to signup for passes is Monday, 1/14/2019. Thanks!

Booth Duty:

Friday

4-6pm
1. Heidi
2. Glenda

6-8pm
1. Nate
2. Dave

Saturday

10-12pm
1 & 2. Team Miranda

12-2pm
1. Heidi
2. Jay

2-4pm
1. Cashie
2. Jeff

4-6pm
1. Nate
2. Amber

6-8pm
1. Everett (tentative/placed for pass)
2. Glenda

Sunday

10-12pm
1. Everett (tentative/placed for pass)
2. Glenda

12-2pm

2-4pm
1. Nate
2. Amber

4-6pm

Last edited by NateH (Nate Hoffman) on Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:12 am; edited 7 times in total
AttonexilE1 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can work 2-4 for sure on Saturday!
Kai Turiiza (Heidi Roibal)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:35 am    Post subject: ACC Reply with quote

I can do booth duty:

Friday, Jan 18th 4 - 6 pm
Saturday, Jan 19th 12 noon - 2 pm
Troop on Sunday, Jan 20
Norvon (Everett)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenda and I will be attending all 3 days. Not sure when we can do some booth duty. We will be available for multiple booth duty times though. We will be there to help set up and take down the booth too. Glenda can take 4-6pm Friday, for sure. I will be going back and forth between BCB and DRG booths.
T'Rien (Jay Gurley)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generic Jay-di, reporting in.
I can pull booth duty from 12-2 on Saturday with Heidi and whenever you need me on Sunday.
I will be buying a 3-day pass and plan on being nearby whenever I'm not on duty, if that helps any. My first time attending this con!
halestormn5 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Miranda can do booth duty from 10-12 Saturday.
T'Rien (Jay Gurley)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna troop all three days, in addition to my booth times, but I'll probably be there a bit later on Friday >.<
BurqueDave (David Staggs)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday 6 to 8 if available please
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JEFF4i ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Jeff is in! Will also do booth duty 2-4 on Saturday.
NateH (Nate Hoffman)
Bantha Canyon Base XO
Bantha Canyon Base XO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signups for passes is now closed.

Deadline got pushed up on us. Could still use some help on Sunday booth duty for anyone that purchases passes or has one from the 501st...
NateH (Nate Hoffman)
Bantha Canyon Base XO
Bantha Canyon Base XO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated info:

-Group Photo will take place on Saturday, 1:00PM. You need to be dressed by 1:00PM and we will then walk across the street to the Civic Plaza from the ground level entrance of the Convention Center. We need to adhere to the 1PM time. If you're late. we cannot guarantee that you will be in the photos. So plan ahead!!!!! Thanks

-We will have a changing area. It will be in the same location as the past couple of years, which is downstairs, inside the Cosplay Repair Room. There will also be a number of signs throughout the area that will direct you to the Cosplay Repair Room if you're having trouble finding it. Just as a reminder (or a heads up for our new members), no photos are allowed in the CRR/Changing area. Also, please be professional and tidy while in this area as the CRR gives us part of their room to change in and we want to maintain that partnership. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bantha Canyon Base -> Bantha Canyon Base Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: