Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ef0e75e5da97b5d15884c4af0ee38700Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

FREEDOM BASE MEMBERS NEW AND OLD, PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
number1cavfan ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Freedom Base! Most of you who are also GT members know me already. I'm Melanie from Louisa, VA. I have been a member of 501st for several years and then created my Jawa. After months of people begging me ( hint hint Joel and friends) I got some help from fellow Jawa and dual member Amanda to get my photos loaded to Rebel Legion. I am now a member of both organizations!
Skeptical Dog (Kay Newsom)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: In Virginia Beach Reply with quote

I've kinda been a lurker around here and off and on the FB page. I'm in VA Beach. Right now I'm beginning on an X-Wing pilot and we'll see where that goes.
goldenhawk (Neil Umayam)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil Umayam checking in from Chantilly, Virginia. Just a short dash from Udvar-Hazy and Air N Scare. And yes, I have been a member of the Rebel Legion since 2003 and a Star Wars fan since May 1977. I am also a member of Garrison Tyranus of the 501st.

My primary costumes are Galen Marek/Starkiller for the RL and three Kylo Ren costumes for the 501st. I have the Costumes for The Knights of Ren should anyone want to join me during one of my Troops as Kylo. I also have a Generic Jedi and a Rebel Fleet Trooper here at FB/RL. My time here shows in the fact that there are still two really old archived costumes in my profile.
Garrison Tyranus - Kylo Ren, The Force Awakens/Starkiller Base/The Last Jedi
mgb1016 (Melissa Branch)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benthic is now official and ready to troop!!!
ESB Stormtrooper - TK-12189
TFA Kylo Ren - DS-12189
RebelZel ()

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Freedom Base! My names Krissy and I live in Richmond. I’ve always loved getting dressed up but I never had the confidence or drive to make a costume until I saw Holdo the first time and I fell in love. I’ve had friends in the 501st but it wasn’t until I met someone from the Rebel Region that I knew I could do this kind of cosplaying.

The idea of being to dress up in costume and do volunteer/charity work is amazing to me. I look forward to joining you wonderful people doing what we enjoy and making other people happy and brightening their days/lives even if it’s for a short bit.

My coworker is a pet of a princess cosplay group and now that I have my confidence in this I am considering making a Belle cosplay as well. I am so happy to be a member here finally 😁

God Speed Rebels!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: