Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e7ec53e96064c91a4b36b1c78f18d8c7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Japanese member coming to Dublin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Ireland Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rogue Clone Trooper ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:03 am    Post subject: Japanese member coming to Dublin Reply with quote

Hello my Irish brothers and sister.
My name is Daniel ( aka Rogue Clone Trooper ) and I’m a member of the
Japanese Rebel Base. I will be coming back to Dublin at the end of March to the first week of April with my family and I was wondering if any body would like to meet up? I would love to meet some Irish Members.

Hope to meet Some of you and make new friends.

Daniel
Spudnik ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Daniel,
Fantastic that your heading our direction, have you popped a message up on our local forums ? I'm sure there could be something arranged for a meet up with some members , are you staying in and around Dublin or doing a little site seeing around our lovely country while your over ?
But its great to have you visiting and I hope you and your family have a fantastic visit Very Happy
Spudnik ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry forgot to say our local forums are at www.rebellegion.ie
Very Happy
Rogue Clone Trooper ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spudnik wrote:
Hi Daniel,
Fantastic that your heading our direction, have you popped a message up on our local forums ? I'm sure there could be something arranged for a meet up with some members , are you staying in and around Dublin or doing a little site seeing around our lovely country while your over ?
But its great to have you visiting and I hope you and your family have a fantastic visit Very Happy

Thanks for the link I will put something up later tonight.
Yes I’m coming home to see my Mum so I will be staying with her in Templebar. Yes she lives in the center of Dublin. Hope I can meet up with some of you whiles I’m back!!

Thanks again!!
Spudnik ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah fantastic , always nice to visit family , just seen your post on our local forums , glad you found your way there , we have a quite a few members in and around Dublin and I'm sure something can be arranged and hope I'll be able to get down myself and meet you always nice to meet a fellow rebel .
Rogue Clone Trooper ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to thank everyone who said they would meet up. But sad to say I got to meet no one as everyone was to busy. If anyone is ever coming to Japan please let us know as the Japanese Rebel bade would be happy to meet you and show you around.

Until next time...

Daniel ( Rogue Clone Trooper )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Ireland Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: