Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=923d0e8c590b2eaa4402f8bc81fac4ddMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

LI; 7/27/19; East Islip Library Mini Con; East Islip, NY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Base Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReyTFA7 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:19 pm    Post subject: LI; 7/27/19; East Islip Library Mini Con; East Islip, NY Reply with quote

The 501st Legion's Empire City Garrison has invited us to troop with them at a Mini Comic Con Event at East Islip Public Library on Saturday, July 27th 2019 from 10:00am to 12:00pm (9:30am arrival). They will be providing a changing area and have games and activities for both the kids and adults. Please chime in on the poll, they would like to gauge interest asap to list in their Summer schedule. My understanding is Saber Guild - Endor Temple will also be there.

Organizer Comments:"I wanted to touch base with you and tell you what we are planning to do this year at Comic Con.

We were wondering if you could attend from 10-12, with a shoot up at from 11-11:15, and a Recruiting Panel along with the Saber Guild from 11:30-12.

Would your group like to have a 1/2 hour to speak to attendees who might be interested in joining? If so, let me know, and we will add it to the schedule."

Event Name: Mini Comic Con - Family event
Venue: East Islip Public Library
Address: 381 East Main Street, East Islip, NY 11730
Event Date: Saturday, July 27th 2019
Event Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm (9:30am arrival)
Requested number of characters: 3-5
Secure changing/staging area: Yes

NOTE: This is a Potential Event, as soon as we have a few people commit we will inform the requester and make this Confirmed. Please comment below if you can attend. Thanks!
ReyTFA7 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a maybe for this for Saber Guild and have to be a maybe for RL, too. Sorry! Hopefully I'll know better as we get closer. Thanks!
CheriBot (Cheri Nowak)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also a maybe for this one. I usually visit friends in Rochester this time of year (any troops there at this time? lol) so I'll know when it gets closer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Base Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: