Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1084f1c171b4cd7bb036f9e3cbf6e772Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

5/4/19 Star Wars Themed Father Daughter Dance (SAN JOSE)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
ObiWanCassie (Cassie)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:39 pm    Post subject: 5/4/19 Star Wars Themed Father Daughter Dance (SAN JOSE)
Event: Sun May 05, 2019 1:00 am

1. Contact_Name = Shannon Tam
2. Contact_Phone = 5109216888
3. email = shannontam@yahoo.com

4. Organization = Girl Scouts of North San Jose
5. Event_Name = Star Wars Themed Father Daughter Dance
6. Venue_Facility = St John Vianney School
7. Venue_Address = 4601 Hyland Ave
8. City = San Jose
9. State = California
10. Start_Date = 5/4/2019
11. End_Date = 5/4/2019
12. Arrival_Time = 5:30
13. Start_Time = 6PM
14. End_Time = 9PM
15. Web_Site =
16. Number_of_Attendees = 100
17. Minimum_Characters = 1
18. Maximum_Characters = 10
19. RSVP_Date = 4/15/2019
20. Open_Carry_Blasters_OK = Yes
21. Blasters_Holstered_Only =
22. Blasters_Permitted =
23. Lightsaber_Blades_OK = Yes
24. Lightsaber_Hilts_Belted_OK = Yes
25. Secure_Changing_Storage = Yes
26. Rebel_Pilots =
27. Princess_Leia =
28. Jedi =
29. Han_Solo =
30. Rebel_Troopers =
31. Queens_Senators =
32. Clone_Troopers =
33. Creatures_Aliens =
34. Droids =
35. Other =
36. all_characters = Yes
37. Specific_Characters = We would be thrilled to have any characters at all.
38. 501st_Characters = Yes
39. Mandalorian_Mercs = Yes

40. Describe_Event = The Father Daughter Dance for North San Jose Girl Scouts Service Unit 643 is one of the only Father Daughter dances in North San Jose and encourages bonding between girl scouts and their male role models (fathers, stepfathers, grandfathers, uncles, etc.). Our Service Unit is very diverse and we service underprivileged scouts, giving them opportunities to experience social and outdoor events that they would otherwise not have access to. We throw a not-for-profit dance with dinner and music. Our girls look forward to this dance every year and they will just be blown away, totally, totally will not believe their eyes, if someone dressed as a real Star Wars character walks in. The theme of the dance this year is Star Wars and all the girls and their chaperones will be dressed in theme!
41. Hear_About_Us = I contacted the 501st Legion first because we see a character from that group every year in our neighborhood when we trick or treat and it is always such a thrill to see him, it's become a part of our holiday - my kids look for him every Halloween. I haven't had an event I felt worthy of requesting an appearance until now. I know it will be an incredibly popular day for your organizations but I know how amazing it would be for the girls in our service unit, so I thought I could ask. As I was doing my research to find groups in the San Jose area, I came across the Endor Base. I think what you do is so cool and thank you for your generosity to the communities you serve.

Rebel Legion: Endor Base Regional Captain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: