Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5baa5a186c6dec89ec3ba753783263a6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

WOTR X-Wing Crew Updates (Open Cockpit & Work Day Info)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vadersblade (Robert)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Star Wars Reads Day 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For example, just going up and down the list closest to our base, I can see Reek Strike, Outlaws, Massiff, Phoenix, Hazard, Spice Runner, etc.

As a prospective pilot, I've got to say not seeing the Squadron hinders obtaining any information on what you guys are doing. I didn't even know we had a Squadron until I saw reference to it in this thread from a post that was 5 years old. I think having the sub-forum opened to reading it would help encourage a lot of new MB members (myself included) to suit up.
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't run the site, so that sounds like a question for tech support.

To get back on topic... Open Cockpit is tomorrow, and we'll have the green screen out if anyone needs submission pix, or just wants to have fun. All costumes welcome.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vadersblade (Robert)
Active Legion Member

Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already asked Brack and Jeff to look into it. I also shared the open cockpit on our Facebook page. If you can keep regularly posting the events here, I will continue to promote them on our page. Thanks!
Active Legion Member

Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Wars at the Hangar will be the next event. We need lots of Rebels & Prequel good guys for that one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PtrsonsZOO (Jennifer Peterson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting info in the members section shortly... Important info
sithchick ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open Cockpit Day has been a long going tradition and an open monthly troop and a low impact one as well. Let's end 2016 with a bang and plan out the next 3 months now.

October 15th 10 to 2pm
November 19th 10 to 2pm
December 10th 10 to 2pm

These dates are set by the museum and are subject to change, I will do my best to keep on top of those changes but at any time you see something different then posted don't hesitate to inform the group.

There is a changing area and a safe place to store your items. Lunch, drinks and snacks are up to you, so please plan accordingly.

I will plan on being there at 9:30am each Saturday, please come join me.
PtrsonsZOO (Jennifer Peterson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be a bunch of us hanging out at the Hangar this Saturday working on MSE Droids and doing a little X-Wing work, if anyone wants to come out to join us, you are welcome. We'll also be promoting the upcoming Star Wars After Dark and Star Wars at the Hangar events.
sithchick ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open Cockpit Day Feb. 9th, 2019 @ WOTR
We can arrive as early as 9am. We need to clean the X-Wing and get it ready for May the 4th.

Have a costume that's going to be retired? Get out and troop!
MobyWan ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Open Cockpit 3/9/219 Reply with quote

I know a bunch of Mandalorians were headed to Open Cockpit tomorrow. I was hoping to wear that costume for a bit then switch over to my Jedi and wear it for the first time. Can we attend as well?

Please let me know if I am replying in the correct place or if there is another conversation I should be replying to (still learning where everything is on the boards here).

Thanks,
MobyWan
Ben
darthhair (Jeff Rodriquez)
Mountain Base XO
Mountain Base XO

Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open cockpit this Saturday June 9th
https://www.facebook.com/DHPFX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: