Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=da91e401e5c63570536207980398d598Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Warm suns from the cold northern tip of New England

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HMSBeardsley ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:23 am    Post subject: Warm suns from the cold northern tip of New England Reply with quote

Hello all! I made a intro post several years ago, shortly after celebration Orlando, about how I had been convinced by a member at the booth to finally join the forums. Well I'm embarrassed to admit that I was pretty overwhelmed and instead of reaching out for proper help I threw in the towel and resigned myself to not being up to the challenge. fast forward about two years and here I am again, reactivating my account and ready to try this again. I've had the great pleasure of talking with several people in the legion via social media who have been nothing but encouraging and helpful to dissuade my concerns that a hefty fella such as myself couldn't hack it as a Jedi Knight. So here I am, reintroducing myself! I'm Steve and I'm from southern Maine! I have absolutely zero crafting experience so will likely have to purchase much of my costume but I hope to one day have an approved Jedi costume and be able to troop along side the other members of the Alderaan base! Any advise you can offer would be greatly appreciate. Sorry for the novel, may the force be with you...always!
SithLantern (Shawn Todd)
Alderaan Base CO
Alderaan Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Back Steve.
I'm the current Commanding Officer for Alderaan Base as well as the Bondar Temple Master for Alderaan Base.
If you haven't already, you should join us over on our joint boards at:
http://www.501neg.com
We all work together in the New England area with all of the costuming groups, Rebel Legion, 501st, Mandalorian Mercs, Dark Empire, and Droid Builders.
We do the majority of our general and event communication over there.

Come join us and hopefully we can get you up and trooping soon.
Feel free to reach out to me there or here for any help I can provide.
I'm SithLantern on both forums.

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the warm welcome! I've taken your advice and registered for an account on the joint board as well. just waiting on approval. For now though i'm going to start looking through the forums and costume regulations!
SithLantern (Shawn Todd)
Alderaan Base CO
Alderaan Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime. I activated you on the 501neg boards and created a introduction thread in the Recruits Announcements. See you there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: