Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=420e322ca4b09300877529ccaa950681Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Prospective Rey in Bradenton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liyit Voskef (Chrissy Henderson)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:37 am    Post subject: Prospective Rey in Bradenton Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Chrissy, I live in Bradenton and am currently beginning work on Jakku Scavenger Rey. I am a VPK Teacher's Aide, so I should have ample time during the summer to get to work. I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you. Also, my mother and sister have decided to join me in this endeavor and chosen to be battle/hero Rey and Resistance Rey respectively. It's going to be interesting to say the least.
Moonsault (David Rosen)
Ra Kura Base CO
Ra Kura Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chrissy!

Welcome to the base! We are happy to have you and excited to get you approved and Trooping very soon!

If you are on Facebook I would definitely recommend you join our Recruits page, as it is the best way to meet people and get help with your costume and the application process!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RaKuraRecruits/
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Chrissy!

I highly recommend the facebook page called Rey Cosplay Community -
www.facebook.com/groups/reycosplaycommunity

It's a group of all of the Rey's, helping each other with building and sourcing all of the pieces to complete each look. You'll find so many files of instructions, tips, and everyone is super encouraging too!

Hope to see you there soon Smile

Wendy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: