Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a4daad900f5906a46dacb5be6f36e6a2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Jakku / scavenger Rey wip
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Rey
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vicky114 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have a look at the armwraps since they were brought from another Rey who was cleared with them as are.
wabbit89 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicky114 wrote:
I'll have a look at the armwraps since they were brought from another Rey who was cleared with them as are.

I think they can be sewn, but not sure, and I haven't done that myself, because I haven't figure out how. That said, just because another was approved with them doesn't mean they'll approve them again. Especially if the approval was a while ago. The standards get tougher as time goes on and we get Blu-Rays. Early approvals are often a bit more lenient due to no great source material.
It matters which side we choose. Even if there will never be more light than darkness... For every life we touch, it matters. I don't turn toward the light because it means some day I'll win some sort of cosmic game. I turn toward it because it is the light.

Qui-Gon Jinn, Master and Apprentice, Claudia Gray
Vicky114 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realise that but something like that isn't a problem to fix. It's any colour fixing that's a problem as I don't have any way of altering it.
wabbit89 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
2018 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicky114 wrote:
I realise that but something like that isn't a problem to fix. It's any colour fixing that's a problem as I don't have any way of altering it.

I agree. Being sewn ain't no big thing. And yeah...colors on this costume are brutal. I think yours looked ok from what I could tell.
It matters which side we choose. Even if there will never be more light than darkness... For every life we touch, it matters. I don't turn toward the light because it means some day I'll win some sort of cosmic game. I turn toward it because it is the light.

Qui-Gon Jinn, Master and Apprentice, Claudia Gray
Vicky114 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wabbit89 wrote:
Vicky114 wrote:

I agree. Being sewn ain't no big thing. And yeah...colors on this costume are brutal. I think yours looked ok from what I could tell.

Great to hear thanks
mckninja (Ashley McKnight)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good! I agree with the arm wraps, they look more like a sleeve at the moment than a wrap. The whole ensemble is coming together though.
Vicky114 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My house move is pretty much complete now so I can start tweaking things easier and quicker.

But came home to find a loverly scavenger upgrade. New Google's from Kristen Jones.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Jr9R6z8
Vicky114 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick hair test and am please to see that the blue in now gone from my hair. It's not bad for first time in ages doing these buns.

http://imgur.com/a/zHT4u4G

Edit. Top and middle need to go slightly higher.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Rey All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: