Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=59b0f2472222b5b27e28e78372088a19Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Pre-armor Vader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Auto_Tech (Cody Templeton)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:40 pm    Post subject: Pre-armor Vader Reply with quote

So, I finally have jumped into making the suit. The plan is for Tier 3 approval through the 501st along with approval through the Rebel Legion. Here's what I've got on order thus far:

Custom Props lambskin/sheepskin leather glove (on order)

Robert Howton inner tunic, outer tunic, cloth tabards, and obi in accurate color/material (on order)

Robert Howton lambskin/sheepskin tabards (on order)

Robert Howton belt (on order)

Robert Howton leather and resin pouches (on order)

JDOS boots (on order)

Amazon food capsule set (in hand)

Custom Saber Shop Covertec clip and wheel (in hand)

Arda Wigs Classic Skyelar wig in light brown (on order)

Korbanth Skinnyflex Neo Pixel saber (on order)

Haven't decided if I'm gonna do the robe or not. Just need to figure out where the find the Dickies 874 in mahogany and to pick out some contacts.

Anything I'm missing? Thanks!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wig is in hand, just need to style it. Haven't figured out what contacts I wanna use yet, and haven't had luck on the Dickies pants either.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just put the order in for these contacts:

https://www.uniqso.com/products/coscon-crazy-lens-with-power-wild-fire?variant=12936945565719

They're the only place I could find that carried them in the correct power. Everywhere else had them in non-corrective lenses. The Korbanth Skinny Flex arrived today as well. It's a beautiful piece of work! Still no luck on the pants, but I'll keep searching. Stuff from Woody should be here mid-August, the glove from Custom Props mid-August, and the boots from JDOS mid-October. I haven't decided if I'm gonna do the robe or not yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Anakin Skywalker All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: