Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a4371a5eb933d701cd64855b2fa27b13Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Newcomer from Mexico!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Falcon Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skoe (Eric Skoglund)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:44 am    Post subject: Newcomer from Mexico!! Reply with quote

Hello everybody, I'm Eric from Mexico and I've joined Falcon Base today!! Hope I can participate and help you in any RL project you may have. I've been a RL member since 2007 and I lived in Belize for the last few years; now I moved to Vancouver because I'm going to study a Post Degree Diploma for develop Websites and Apps.

I'm very excited to participate in an event soon, but in the meantime I wanted to introduce myself to the members of our Base.

Hope I can meet some of you very soon.

MTFBWY!! Smile

costumesbyelizabeth ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Eric and welcome to Vancouver.
skoe (Eric Skoglund)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

costumesbyelizabeth wrote:
Hello Eric and welcome to Vancouver.

Hi Elizabeth, thanks!! I'm very happy to be part of the Base Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Falcon Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: