Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=40e8dca3f0d56143c999cd62a4d479fbMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Wolves of Mandalore Build Party 1/11/20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlewolf (Julia S Duncan)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:27 am    Post subject: Wolves of Mandalore Build Party 1/11/20 Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,
I am not really sure where this goes so I am going to drop it here Smile.

Wolves of Mandalore will be hosting a build party in Hanford, CA on 1/11/20, and I wanted to invite anyone who would like to come out to it. We usually build armor and what not, but we can help with any projects you have! We do a lot of joint events here so it is a great chance to meet everyone and have a bite to eat!

We are doing a pot luck so anything you can bring is always welcome!

Wolves of Mandalore and 501st ARMOR PARTY/BBQ
Saturday-JANUARY-11th, 2020
ALL ARE WELCOMED 😊😊😊😊😊

Place: 1072 W. Windsor CT. Hanford, Ca.
Date: Saturday-January 11th, 2020
Time: open to all from 9am to 4pm

There will be tables and chairs set up, as well as some tools, please bring anything supply wise you will need. Also, keep in mind this is a BBQ/potluck. We will have lots of hungry 501st /Mando's members come lunchtime!

Please bring anything you may need i.e. tools, paints and supplies.

Wolves Build Team Members will be available on hand to help and assist with your build needs. If you have any questions, the ARMOR PARTY is definitely the best place to ask them. Russ’Alors and Build team members are also available to provide the following demonstrations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: