Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e604a2ee5503b3d1edc3d85cd371a577Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

[new] - Jannah

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> DB94 Standards Development -> DB94 New Standards In Progress
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amelia (Emily Haas)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:29 am    Post subject: [new] - Jannah Reply with quote

Standard Name: Jannah
Primary Detachment: Docking Bay 94
Submission Date: (Date standard is submitted to the LMO team
Existing Standard URL: Not Applicable

Front Image
URL:
Source:

Back / Second View Image
URL:
Source:

Character Description
Jannah, formerly known as TZ-1719, was a human female and former First Order stormtrooper who lived on Kef Bir after deserting. She was a fierce and principled freedom fighter who, by the time of the First Order–Resistance war, led a tribe of brave and noble warriors on an ocean moon. Sometime later she became an ally of the Resistance. She used an energy bow, and her skills with the weapon were second to none. She had legendary bravery and athleticism in battle. Finn was pleasantly surprised by her story, as prior to meeting her he was unaware that there were others like him who had defected from the First Order.

(Source: Wookieepedia - https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jannah)

Required Items

Shirt
Item Image URL:
Source:

Required Details
- One
- Two

Optional Details
- None

Gloves & Arm Guards
Item Image URL:
Source:

Required Details
- One
- Two

Optional Details
- None

Pants
Item Image URL:
Source:

Required Details
- One
- Two

Optional Details
- None

Belt and Harness
Item Image URL:
Source:

Required Details
- One
- Two

Optional Details
- None

Sandals
Item Image URL:
Source:

Required Details
- One
- Two

Optional Details
- None

Cape
Item Image URL:
Source:

Required Details
- One
- Two

Optional Details
- None

Hair and Make-Up
Item Image URL:
Source:

Required Details
- One
- Two

Optional Details
- None

Weapons
Item Image URL:
Source:

Required Details
- One
- Two

Optional Details
- None

Costume Resources
Reference Photo Gallery -
Character Page –
cviguera ()

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not worked on something that had no crl before. Do you want me to add information on what I have found as far as materials?
Amelia (Emily Haas)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be great! If you want to link to images or provide suggested language, I can help incorporate it into the standard draft.

When I've worked on something without a standard, I found pictures were the best resources. I had so many pictures.
cviguera ()

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:20 am    Post subject: Jannah's Shoes Reply with quote

Currently working on the shoes. According to the visual guide they are leather and canvas. They look like black Converse All Stars with strips of red canvas holding them together (and covering the logo).It also requires snaps and buckles I will be playing with a pair from Goodwill this weekend before I do the real thing, although the canvas appears to have been sewn onto the shoe and this is beyond my skills. I will post pictures of what I do.

shoes:
https://www.converse.com/shop/p/chuck-taylor-all-star-unisex-hightopshoe/M9006MP.html?pid=M9006MP&dwvar_M9006MP_color=black%20monochrome&styleNo=M3310&pdp=true&cgid=classic-chuck-shoes&vgid=M9160
cviguera ()

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:56 pm    Post subject: Bow Reply with quote

The base for her bow is a Geologic Initech 2, both the left-handed and right-handed put together. It has the limbs on backwards and the limbs are cut down about half their length. I am having a hard time finding the left-handed one here in the US, but both are available on Decathlon's UK website:
https://www.decathlon.co.uk/initech-2-left-hander-bow-id_8174637.html
[/img]
Amelia (Emily Haas)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a big work project but I should have some time this afternoon to start plugging these finds in above!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> DB94 Standards Development -> DB94 New Standards In Progress All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: