Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d598d53c33d39b0e29561a5ebf283efeMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Tidewater Comicon 2020

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (3)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Ami-Lyn KelSun Jun 16, 2019 4:48 pm
primus1984Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:08 pm
Valek ZatonTue Jan 21, 2020 12:59 pm
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:48 pm    Post subject: Tidewater Comicon 2020
Event starting Sat May 16, 2020 1:00 pm for 2 days

https://tidewatercomicon.com/

Tidewater Comicon is May 16-17, 2020 at the Virginia Beach Convention Center with Special Celebrity Guests, Comic Book Creators, Voice Actors, and much more.

2 Full days of Vendors, Artists, Panels, and Contests for fans of all ages.

We need some new ideas for panels! Please post below if you have ideas or want to hold a panel for us.
Valek Zaton (chris evans)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I am the new guy , and I don’t want to bite off more than I can chew , I have never hosted a panel . But I’d really like to try Star Wars Jeopardy.
I’ve been working out the logistics in head . Get 3 of our audience members,
and ask them Star Wars questions in a somewhat jeopardy format. I have been writing some questions myself. We would need a minimum 2 RL members, but the more the better , to help keep the game moving. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it sounds great! If you feel like you're ready to submit it for the con, do it as soon as you can before slots fill up. Let us know if you want any help with it. It sounds like fun!

Also, if you want any 501st help, let us know and we'll drag some imperial scum in for you. Smile
Valek Zaton (chris evans)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok . Submitted. We will see what happens. I’ll let everyone know when they get back with me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: