Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a5444a65ddfab5e3431b4e485f49a453Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Battlefront II Obi-wan Kenobi Build Log

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Obi-Wan Kenobi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeekOutStudio ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:34 pm    Post subject: Battlefront II Obi-wan Kenobi Build Log Reply with quote

Finally, taking the step to joining the group. To do so, I'm tackling the Battlefront II Clone Wars Obi-wan skin. I'll drop my progress here, and I'm certainly open to any tips, tricks, and help.

Let's get started.

I've gone ahead and drafted the pattern for the surcoat and tabbard.

I just used packing paper and taking measurements. I do plan to post a full video build log once it's all done.

Now for the armor. I started by pulling together a couple of different pepakura files and then scaling them in Armorsmith Designer.

I started with the hand plates I used 3mm Sintra. I'm at the point of priming them now.

The other parts are proving to be a challenge as I'm using 5 or 6mm Sintra for them. Here are the bicep armor. They still need some final shaping and of course taking out the seam. I just don't know if their too thick.

Then of course the shoulders are proving to be a nightmare. Here are the three versions I've gone through. None of them I'm overly thrilled about. However, I think I've come upon a solution to it that I have to get the materials for and test out.

Here's hoping for next time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Obi-Wan Kenobi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: